A piece of Europe 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 701
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- CYChinWritten on May 13, 20194.5 - Excellent
Would recommend this tour to anyone who wants a quick introduction to central Europe. Itinerary was a bit rushed, with early morning starts as we only had a maximum of one full day in each city (with only half a day in Budapest!). A lot of the city tours... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, Chin Ying Wat, greetings from us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. For us it is very important the feedback of our clients, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Your comments have been shared with our team. We will take into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... Gabriela from Europamundo
- KkelseyWritten on March 15, 20194.0 - Good
overall great tour and would definitely use the company againShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Kelsey, receive a warm greeting from us. We appreciate your kind comments about our service, that makes us commit even more with you our customers. You make us very happy that you are satisfied and recommends us to yours friends. At your service! Cynthia from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 4: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 7: Frankfurt
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
A piece of Europe 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$15USD $757Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$15USD $757Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Vienna7 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$14USD $724Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria , Slovakia and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $701 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $701 for A piece of Europe 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $701 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A piece of Europe 2019 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A piece of Europe 2019