Hiking Alpe Adria Trail
Start in Bovec and end in Tolmin! With the hiking & trekking tour Hiking Alpe Adria Trail, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Bovec, Slovenia and 2 other destinations in Slovenia. Hiking Alpe Adria Trail is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVAL
- Day 2: TRENTA - BOVEC, stage 24
- Day 3: BOVEC - DREŽNICA, stage 25
- Day 4: DREŽNICA - TOLMIN, stage 26
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bovec is the starting point and Tolmin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Positive sport booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Hiking Alpe Adria Trail, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Positive sport will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Positive sport tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 22 km.
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 10 km
- Dreznica (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Tolmin (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,677 tours in Europe
- covered by 560 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking Alpe Adria Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,387 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours