El Camino Spain
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Madrid and end in Fisterra! With the walking tour El Camino Spain , you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 8 other destinations in Spain. El Camino Spain is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 35 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Walking Tour
- Original Routes
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Madrid
Start point Madrid, 28013, Madrid, Madrid, Spain 17:00
- Day 2: Sarria
- Day 3: Portomarin
- Day 4: Lestedo
- Day 5: Melide
- Day 6: Arzua
- Day 7: O Pedrouzo
- Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
- Day 9: Day-trip to Cape Fisterra
Day 10: Santiago de Compostela
End point Santiago de Compostela, Ru Conga, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain 12:00
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Fisterra is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Original Routes. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Original Routes. Please familiarise yourself with the Original Routes payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Original Routes will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Original Routes tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 559 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 405 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 18 km
- Lestedo (Spain)
- 17 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 16 km
- O Pedrouzo (Spain)
- 15 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- 58 km
- Fisterra (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,202 tours in Europe
- covered by 526 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours