Paris to Péronne, Cycling and Sailing in France
- +6 Destinations
- Ile de France
Start in Paris and end in Peronne! With the bike and barge tour Paris to Péronne, Cycling and Sailing in France, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 7 other destinations in France. Paris to Péronne, Cycling and Sailing in France is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship
- Feniks Charter
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Saturday. Paris
- Day 2 Sunday. Paris - Bougival
- Day 3 Monday. Bougival - Auvers sur Oise ca. 30/35 km.
- Day 4 Tuesday. Auvers sur Oise – Creil ca. 35/50 km.
- Day 5 Wednesday. Creil – Compiègne ca. 40/50 km.
- Day 6 Thursday. Compiegne – Noyon ca. 45
- Day 7 Friday. Noyon- Péronne ca. 60 km.
- Day 8 Saturday.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Kori Naylor's review about another Feniks Charter tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent itinerary and very interesting. worth trying.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Paris is the starting point and Peronne is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Feniks Charter. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Feniks Charter. Please familiarise yourself with the Feniks Charter payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Feniks Charter will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Feniks Charter tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 164 km.
- Paris (France)
- 15 km
- Bougival (France)
- 16 km
- Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (France)
- 9 km
- Auvers-sur-Oise (France)
- 31 km
- Creil (France)
- 31 km
- Compiegne (France)
- 22 km
- Noyon (France)
- 40 km
- Peronne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris to Péronne, Cycling and Sailing in France via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours