- Our saving
- US $ 1,029
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- St Petersburg
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Baltic Nature Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 (FRIDAY): ARRIVAL TALLINN
- DAY 2 (SATURDAY): TALLINN
- DAY 3 (SUNDAY): TALLINN-HELSINKI
- DAY 4 (MONDAY): HELSINKI
- DAY 5 (TUESDAY): HELSINKI-ST. PETERSBURG
- DAY 6 (WEDNESDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
- DAY 7 (THURSDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
- DAY 8 (FRIDAY): ST. PETERSBURG DEPARTURE
- Kenny McCABE's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour4.0 - Good
The communication with Baltic nature tour was a disgrace. I WAS not informed which hotel as was staying on 6th June as to allow me to meet up with the group. I had to go to the Radisson hotel at 9.30 am and the reception at the hotel called Tourradar to... Read more
- JanetThorlby's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide Valdis Ceics was brilliant - sharing his local knowledge and fun facts, telling stories about the history of the Baltic States and how it affected the people. Not only did Valdis speak good English he also had to speak German. In fact on one... Read more
- Snehal Waghulde's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Right from planning my trip through completion, Baltic Nature Tours team was a pleasure to work with. Ieva was always very responsive to my queries. Valdis was our tour guide and he was very good! He was very accomodating of the group’s preferences and when... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Tallinn8 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to St Petersburg10+ seats left$32USD $1,029
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Finland and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and St Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Baltic Nature Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Baltic Nature Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Baltic Nature Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Nature Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Nature Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,029 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,888 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Triangle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours