Reims – Paris
- +10 Destinations
Start in Reims and end in Paris! With the bike and barge tour Reims – Paris , you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reims, France and 11 other destinations in France. Reims – Paris is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Saturday, day in Reims. Cycling approx 15 km.
- Day 2 Sunday, Sillery – Condé or Tours sur Marne. Cycling approx 45 km.
- Day 3 Monday, Tours-sur- Marne/Epernay - (near) Chatillon sur Marne
- Day 4 Tuesday, Chatillon sur Marne/Dormans - Chateau Thierry. Cycling approx 45 km.
- Day 5 Wednesday, Chateau Thierry - La Ferté sous Jouarre. Cycling approx 45 km.
- Day 6 Thursday, La Ferté-sous-Jouarre - Meaux – Lagny. Cycling approx 35 or 55 km.
- Day 7 Friday, Lagny-Paris. Cycling approx 35 km.
- Day 8 Saturday, Paris
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Reims is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Feniks Charter booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Reims – Paris , but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Feniks Charter will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Feniks Charter tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 170 km.
- Reims (France)
- 10 km
- Sillery (France)
- 18 km
- Conde-sur-Marne (France)
- 4 km
- Tours-sur-Marne (France)
- 12 km
- Epernay (France)
- 16 km
- Chatillon-sur-Marne (France)
- 9 km
- Dormans (France)
- 18 km
- Chateau Thierry (France)
- 23 km
- La Ferte-sous-Jouarre (France)
- 18 km
- Meaux (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Reims – Paris via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours