Voyage through the Balkans (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,597
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague
- Day 4: Prague, Velké Bílovice, Budapest, Embark Ship
- Day 5: Bratislava
- Day 6: Vienna
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Mohács, Pecs
- Day 9: Belgrade
- Day 10: Iron Gates
- Day 11: Giurgiu, Bucharest
- Day 12: Rousse, Veliko Târnovo, Svishtov
- Day 13: Vidin, Belogradchik
- Day 14: Scenic Cruising
- Day 15: Novi Sad, Ilok, Vukovar
- Day 16: Kalocsa, Puszta
- Day 17: Budapest
- Day 18: Disembark Ship, Depart Budapest
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AmaReinaWhile there are no towers on the AmaReina, you’ll feel like royalty in your very own floating castle. Luxurious comfort is afforded… Read moreBuilt2014Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaVerdeOne of AmaWaterways’ remarkable twin-balcony river ships, the inviting AmaVerde is full of light of love. Comfortably elegant stater… Read moreBuilt2011Guests161Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- Lisa Theirl's review about another APT tour5.0 - Excellent
We just returned a few days ago from the Sicilian Treasures tour with APT. Our tour director, Mathia, was the best I have come across in my many years of travel. She was organized, hardworking yet approachable and amiable. Meals were good but I must... Read more
- Elgin Allsopp's review about another APT tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a very enjoyable cruise,very relaxing and always interesting.Many excursions,some of which i chose to avoid,mainly due to bad weather or wanting more on board time.The staff,what can i say.They were all so very special,attentive,professional,and such... Read more
- Review about another APT tour4.0 - Good
We decided to do the Christmas Market Cruise commencing on the 7 December. When traveling we always use Companies with very good reputations. APT were recommended by friends so we booked the trip. WOW, were we blown away by the attention and... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Voyage through the Balkans (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Prague18 DaysWednesdayApr 1, 2020to BudapestAmaReinaNot available in your region
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from Prague18 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to BudapestAmaVerdeNot available in your region
- TuesdayJul 21, 2020from Prague18 DaysFridayAug 7, 2020to BudapestAmaVerdeNot available in your region
- TuesdayAug 4, 2020from Prague18 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to BudapestAmaVerdeNot available in your region
- TuesdaySep 15, 2020from Prague18 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to BudapestAmaVerdeNot available in your region
- TuesdaySep 29, 2020from Prague18 DaysFridayOct 16, 2020to BudapestAmaVerdeNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- For any tour departing before 18 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 November 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with APT. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of APT. Please familiarise yourself with the APT payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for APT tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 225 km
- Velke Bilovice (Czech Republic)
- 219 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 169 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 36 km
- Pecs (Hungary)
- 223 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 450 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,597 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours