- Our saving
- US $ 1,032
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 14 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Travel style
- Baltic Nature Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vilnius
- Day 2: Vilnius / Trakai / Kaunas
- Day 3: Kaunas / Palanga / Klaipeda
- Day 4: Klaipeda / Nida / Liepaja
- Day 5: Liepaja / Jurmala / Riga
- Day 6: Riga / Sigulda / Cesis
- Day 7: Cesis / Tartu
- Day 8: Tartu / Lahemaa National Park
- Day 9: Lahemaa National Park / Tallinn
- Day 10: Tallinn
- Kenny McCABE's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour4.0 - Good
The communication with Baltic nature tour was a disgrace. I WAS not informed which hotel as was staying on 6th June as to allow me to meet up with the group. I had to go to the Radisson hotel at 9.30 am and the reception at the hotel called Tourradar to... Read more
- JanetThorlby's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Our guide Valdis Ceics was brilliant - sharing his local knowledge and fun facts, telling stories about the history of the Baltic States and how it affected the people. Not only did Valdis speak good English he also had to speak German. In fact on one... Read more
- Snehal Waghulde's review about another Baltic Nature Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Right from planning my trip through completion, Baltic Nature Tours team was a pleasure to work with. Ieva was always very responsive to my queries. Valdis was our tour guide and he was very good! He was very accomodating of the group’s preferences and when... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Baltic Nature Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Baltic Nature Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Baltic Nature Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Nature Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Nature Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 92 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 73 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 283 km
- Palanga (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 89 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 134 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 265 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 67 km
- Sigulda (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,032 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours