Banff Sawback Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 2,003
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Deborah Jones's review about another Wildland Trekking tour4.5 - Excellent
Guide was great, thanks.
- Review about another Wildland Trekking tour5.0 - Excellent
We really Loved Bob! He clearly knows his stuff, and was a real pleasure to have leading us for four days. Meals were also excellent. Really some great dining options. Who knew!
- CatherineWhitham's review about another Wildland Trekking tour5.0 - Excellent
THis was my first trip with Wildland Trekking and I had no idea how challenging the terrain and hikes would be. As it turned out, everything was well within the ability of the five of us in the group. Our guide prepared us each evening for the day ahead so... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point You will need to arrive the day before your trip. The best way to get from Calgary to Canmore is via a shuttle service. We recommend using the Banff Airporter., Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Day 1 Johnston Canyon
- Day 2 Lake Luellen
- Day 3 Badger Pass Junction
- Day 4 Baker Lake
Day 5 Ptarmigan Lake
End point We recommend spending the night in Canmore and then catching a flight the following day., Canmore, Alberta, Canada
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Banff Sawback Trek
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Canmore5 seats left$62USD $2,003
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Canmore6 seats left$62USD $2,003
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Canmore0 seats left$62USD $2,003
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Canmore0 seats left$62USD $2,003
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Canmore0 seats left$62USD $2,003
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Canmore6 seats left$62USD $2,003
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Canmore5 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to CanmoreOnly 3 seats left$62USD $2,003
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Canmore.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wildland Trekking booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $2,003 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2003 for Banff Sawback Trek, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wildland Trekking will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wildland Trekking tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Canmore (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,003 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,125 tours in North America
- covered by 107 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Banff Sawback Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,470 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours