- Our saving
- US $ 7,008
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 – Reykjavik
Start point Reykjavik, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Day 2 – Embark the Greg Mortimer / Hvalfjördur
- Day 3 – Stykkisholmur / Látrabjarg Cliffs
- Day 4 – Westfjords
- Day 5 – Westfjords
- Day 6 – Akureyri and Mývatn
- Day 7 – Grímsey Island / Húsavik
- Day 8 – Mjóifjördur
- Day 9 – Vatnajökull National Park
- Day 10 – Westman Islands
Day 11 – Reykjavik
End point Reykjavik, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Aurora Expeditions Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Reykjavik11 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftGreg MortimerGreg Mortimer$292USD $7,008
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Aurora Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 August 2019 the full payment of $7,008 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7008 for Iceland Circumnavigation, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aurora Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aurora Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Hvalfjordur (Iceland)
- 94 km
- Stykkisholmur (Iceland)
- 17 km
- Bjarnarhofn (Iceland)
- 17 km
- Snaefellsnes (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Kirkjufell Mountain (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Grundarfjordur (Iceland)
- 128 km
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Dynjandi (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Hornstrandir Nature Reserve (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,008 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland Circumnavigation via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours