6-Day Trekking from Tusheti to Khevsureti via Atsunta Pass
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Tbilisi - Alvani – Omalo
- Day 2: Omalo-Dartlo-Kvavlo (Moderate, Walking distance 18 km, Duration 6 hours )
- Day 3: Kvavlo-Chesho – Parsma-Girevi, Moderate (Moderate, Walking Distance 14 km, duration 6 hours)
- Day 4: Girevi-Kvakhidi (Hard, Walking Distance - 13 km, Hours – 7)
- Day 5: Kvakhidi- Khidotani ridge (Very Hard, Walking Distance 10 km, Hours 7)
- Day 6: Khidotani ridge to Mutso (Moderate, Walking distance 14 Km, Hours – 7)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by TrekGeorgia
TrekGeorgia LLC aspires to provide top quality service for visitors willing to explore Georgia’s culture and nature. We offer guided tours, tailor-made tours, special interest groups (Bike riding, horse riding), and transportation services. All of our staff are trained and certified guides, while drivers are experienced Georgian drivers with years of experience in driving Georgia. Our success is determined by our high professionalism, top quality service, high reliability, and responsibility but most importantly by our motivation. We love travelling and managing TrekGeorgia for us is not just a business but a life style. Co-founders are themselves trekking and hiking guides in remote Mountainous places because of their desire to meet different people from various corners of the world.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RBRobert· July 31st, 2019This was our second trek with Trek Georgia and as per our first trek it was fantastic. Good organisation, communication and transport. Nutsa our guide was amazing. The accommodation and food were great all along the trek and the pace and distances... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023English$1,2800% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday20 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023English$1,2800% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGeorgia
- Type EGeorgia
- Type FGeorgia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Georgia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Georgia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Georgia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Georgia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with TrekGeorgia. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TrekGeorgia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "TrekGeorgia" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Georgia
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Georgia from Tbilisi
- Georgia Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 6 days Georgia
- Operators in Asia
- 6-Day Trekking from Tusheti to Khevsureti via Atsunta Pass Tours in Georgia
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Caucasus Tours
- Georgia Tours
- Asia Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Georgia tours