Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Herceg Novi
Start and end in Kotor! With the adventure tour Montenegro Bike and Cruise - from Kotor, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Kotor, Montenegro and 6 other destinations in Montenegro.
Day 1 : KOTOR You will be transferred from the airport to the harbor, where embarkation begins at 17:00 h. Get settled in yourcabin before welcome drink and dinner. Overnight at dock/anchor depending of the availability
Start point Airport , Kotor, Montenegro
- Day 2 : KOTOR - HERCEG NOVI After breakfast we have a guided visit of the Old Town of Kotor, an UNESCO World Heritage site. The town is a medieval maze of museums, churches, cafe-strewn squares and Venetian palaces and pillories. Is a unique place to see for the position and history. We live Kotor in direction of Sveti Marko island for lunch onboard and swimming. In afternoon we arrive in Herceg Novi. Take time out to discover Herceg Novi, far from the madding crowds. Stroll through the empty streets, explore the old buildings and churches and enjoy the atmosphere and the history. Check out the fortress Forte Mare for great views across the estuary. Enjoy dinner on your own at one of many “konoba” present in the beach promenade. Overnight at dock
- Day 3 HERCEG NOVI - BUDVA After short sailing we arrive in Rose. Our first bike tour start in Lustica Peninsula through ancient olives groves, stone fishing villages and uncontaminated nature. Refresh yourself swimming in Traste Bay and enjoy lunchon board. You will have rest part of the day to explore Budva, one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic coast, over 2,500 years old. Here are the most beautiful Christian settlements and definitely the most amazing churches in this part of Europe. Dinner on board and overnight at anchor in Budva.
- Day 4 : BUDVA - BAR In the morning transfer to “ Obzovica”. We start our bike tour in “ Rijeka Crnojevica” , situated on the river with the same name, which makes a delta in Skadar Lake. This picturesque place will impress you with its unique ambience and quietness. Arriving onboard before lunch, with a stop for swimming in Sveti Stefan, a fortified island village. In the past was a favorite hangout of 60’s film stars and royalty like Sophia Loren, Doris Day andPrincess Margaret. We sail in direction to South and we stop for swimming in Queen Beach. We arrive in evening in Bar marina. Your evening is free to explore Bar on your own, Overnight at dock.
- Day 5 : BAR - BIGOVA Bike tour of the today is in Virpazar. This little get-away spot sits on the west side of Skadar Lake and is nestled among a number of shorter, but still impressive mountain peaks. This made an ideal setting for a bike ride. Visit to the winery and lunch with traditional local cuisine. Arriving in afternoon on board, we turn our compass back to north with a stop for swimming in front of Petrovac, a city with a rich and interesting history. We arrive in evening in Bigova, a small fisherman village. Enjoy dinner on your own. Overnight at dock/anchor depending of availability.
- Day 6 : BIGOVA - TIVAT Today we go to Njegusi for our bike tour on the Lovcen road, often described as one of the world’s most scenic routes, to the peak where the Njegoš Mausoleum is located at. Lunch on board in one of the most beautiful bays, Zanjice, exploring the Blue Cave and Arza island, before our arrival in Tivat. You can visit the famous Porto Montenegro, the small “Saint Tropez”. Your evening is free in Tivat. Overnight at anchor
Day 7 : TIVAT - PERAST For our last guided tour we go to Vrmac, a natural devider between Tivat and Kotor bay. It is mostly undeveloped and historically an important strategic location. With preserved nature and numerous plant species, offers the most spectacular views of both Kotor and Tivat bay. Lunch on board with a view of Solila Bay, near Sveti Marko island. Upon arrival to Perast, stop to visit Gospa od Skrpjela (Lady of Skrpljel) and St Gorge, both unique tourist attractions. You can’t miss to visit St. Nikola church in Perast and admire a stunning view from the top. Tonight, enjoy captain’s dinner onboard. Overnight at dock.
End point Airport , Kotor, Montenegro
Where You'll Stay
Berth / Cabin
Reviews About This Operator
- David· September 13, 2019What a trip, we can't say enough wonderful things to say! Our first trip on a small boat and we could never go back... Show more
- Elizabeth· July 10, 2019We had a great time but I would recommend the cheaper cruise as you received nothing extra for your money on this... Show more
- MichaelKev· December 26, 2019Wonderful cruise and land arrangements. Good choice of 4 * Hotel with comfortable and clean rooms. Knowledgeable... Show more
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar