Karst and Caves , Slovenia Cycling Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 657
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 20 to 78 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Nature Trips
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Postojna
Individual arrival to Postojna is a modern town in southwestern Slovenia although people visit it mainly for its remarkable cave and magnificent Predjama Castle. Populated already in Paleolithic Era, Postojna today has about 9,200 inhabitants and is the economic, administrative, educational and cultural centre of the Inner Carniola (Notranjska) region of Slovenia. (Hotel 4*).
Start point Postojna Hotel , Postojna, Postojna, Slovenia
Day 2: Predjama and Postojna Cave (approx. 30 km and 500 elevation metres)
Today you'll have the opportunity to marvell the magnificent Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle. The world famous Queen of the Caves is simply awe-inspiring. Having formed over thousands of years, it has become one of most visited places in Slovenia, Don't miss it out! After admiring this natural wonder you'll cycle further to Predjama where you will find one of the most picturesque castles in Slovenia. Predjama Castle is built into an overhanging rock in front of a karst cave hall that is connected with a cave system underneath the castle. (Hotel 4*, meals included: breakfast).
End point Divaca,Hotel , Divača, Divaca, Slovenia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- James Krause's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
So much fun! This was definitely the highlight of my time in Slovenia
- Sabrina Co's review about another Nature Trips tour4.5 - Excellent
Overall, the "Spirit of the Balkans" tour with Nature Trips was fantastic and absolutely worth it. I should note that there were only 3 clients during our tour + our guide. We were flexible in our schedule and the pacing was just right with ample personal... Read more
- Manal Hassan's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
The itinerary was top notch. The hut to hut trail was the highlight of the trip in the heart of Triglav national park. The gourmet part of the trip was amazing between Ana Ros tasting menu and Goriska Brda final dinner with some Kremsnita in between, one... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Karst and Caves , Slovenia Cycling Tour
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Postojna5 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Postojna5 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Postojna5 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Postojna5 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Postojna5 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Postojna5 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Postojna5 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Postojna5 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Postojna5 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
- WednesdayAug 7, 2019from Postojna5 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Divaca10+ seats left$22USD $700
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Postojna is the starting point and Divaca is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Nature Trips. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nature Trips. Please familiarise yourself with the Nature Trips payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 8 km
- Predjama (Slovenia)
- 19 km
- Divaca (Slovenia)
- 34 km
- Skocjan Caves (Slovenia)
- 40 km
- Lipica (Slovenia)
- 7 km
- Divaca (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $657 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Karst and Caves , Slovenia Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours