Sun City and Cape Town
- Tour Operator:
- Indus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: JOHANNESBURG (ARRIVAL)
- Day 2: SUN CITY - PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK – SUN CITY
- Day 3: SUN CITY - PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK – SUN CITY
- Day 4: SUN CITY
- Day 5: SUN CITY - CAPE TOWN
- Day 6: CAPE TOWN
- Day 7: CAPE TOWN (DEPART) (B/-/-)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Indus Travels
Indus Travels is devoted to bringing the best in both quality and value to custom tours to India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and Dubai. Our company concentrates on designing tours that introduce travelers to the amazing complexity of culture and environment. We strive to offer these tours at unbeatable prices and with unparalleled comfort. While most tour operators specialize in packaged group tours, our itineraries cater to travelers looking for a highly personalized, flexible travel experience. Most of our tours are private and can be customized to your client's interests, so they can spend as long as they like at sights and places they want to visit. Our formula is simple and effective. We design a travel experience that is tailored to their needs and interests, with maximum freedom to discover the exotic destinations they choose at the lowest price conceivable.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Dora· November 8th, 2019The organization part was professionaly executed which made our holiday enjoyable. TourRadar has been very helpful with the organization before our tour to South Africa, and it was a lifetime experience. Hardly recommend!Trip date: October 2019
- Mmarkgole· July 11th, 2019I had a wonderful experience in south Africa and DubaiTrip date: May 2019
- AAshleeMaeBeckett· May 2nd, 2019We had such a fantastic time in South Africa. Everything was well organized and everyone was very prompt, helpful, energetic, and kind we had a once-in-a-lifetime experience!Trip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,299
- Thursday13 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,399
- Thursday20 Apr, 2023Wednesday26 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,399
- Thursday4 May, 2023Wednesday10 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,399
- Thursday18 May, 2023Wednesday24 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,399
- Thursday7 Sep, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,3990% Interest Instalments
- Thursday21 Sep, 2023Wednesday27 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,3990% Interest Instalments
- Thursday28 Sep, 2023Wednesday4 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,3990% Interest Instalments
- Thursday5 Oct, 2023Wednesday11 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,4990% Interest Instalments
- Thursday19 Oct, 2023Wednesday25 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,4990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- RandSouth Africa
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DSouth Africa
- Type MSouth Africa
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for South Africa. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 28th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 28th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Indus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Indus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Indus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- South Africa from Johannesburg
- South africa Explorer
- Small group tour
- 7 days South africa
- From Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Operators in Africa
- Sun City and Cape Town Tours in South Africa
- Explorer Tours
- Pilanesberg National Park Tours
- South Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Big Five Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Pilanesberg National Park
- South Africa tours