Baltic Capital Cities (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,235
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- UEUlrikeWritten on January 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
- SSueWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Like the walking tours but could have missed the bastion tunnels in Tallin and had more free time
- SSueWritten on September 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was great enjoyed all the walking tours around the cities . Could have skipped the tour of the bastions in Tallin and had more free time . Robert was a great guide and was always there for any query
- BrookeWritten on August 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As indicated in my ratings, overall, I enjoyed the tour and I'm glad that I went. For the short version, I'd recommend the tour if you're going outside of the hottest time of the year. If you're going in the summer, it depends on your tolerance for hot... Read more
- BrookeWritten on July 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I'll start with what met expectation, then pros, then cons. The trip notes clearly list "orientation tours" and several free time periods, with no optional excursions, so I viewed this as sort of a hybrid between a full-on group tour and solo travel. It... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join trip in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Day 2: Walking tour of Vilnius and visit to the KGB Museum
- Day 3: Drive to Pakruojis Manor via Trakai Castle and Kaunas
- Day 4: Visit the Hill of Crosses en route to Riga, Latvia; walking tour of Riga
- Day 5: Visit to Riga Central Market; afternoon at leisure
- Day 6: Drive to Tallinn, Estonia via the seaside city of Parnu
- Day 7: Orientation walking tour of Tallinn; visit to the Bastion Tunnels
- Day 8: Trip ends in Tallinn
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
Baltic Capital Cities (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayOct 17, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $1,235 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1235 for Baltic Capital Cities (2020), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 170 km
- Pakruojis (Lithuania)
- 121 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,235 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capital Cities (2020) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Capital Cities (2020)