Taste of Abruzzo in 4 days - Gastronomy, Culture & Nature
- Tour Operator:
- Experience BellaVita
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: Welcome to Abruzzo and Civitella del Tronto
- Day 2: Truffle Experience & an Ancient Necropolis
- Day 3: Vino - Winery visits & Tastings
- Day 4: Cooking with my Nonna & taking the 'Bella Vita' home
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Experience BellaVita
Ciao, I'm Marino. I'm a food lover by nature and also a native of Abruzzo, also known as the greenest region of Europe. While many small town populations are shrinking as young Italians fly abroad to live and work in big cities around the world, I moved back home to make my dream a reality: To show curious travellers the most beautiful and underrated parts of Italy and to bring life back to these villages with sustainable tourism. At Experience BellaVita, our mission is to provide unique and authentic travel experiences so as travellers can discover the hidden gems of Italy while supporting local communities. Our tours and experiences are handpicked and vetted by us. We personally select collaborators who are as enthusiastic as I am about our region and sharing the local culture & heritage. Hence, I'm always on the move exploring the hidden hamlets in search of the most exquisite gastronomical specialities, cultural & artistic treasures. I won't just be your guide, but your friend in Abruzzo and with me & our team you will not just experience gastronomic traditions, savouring the flavours of the past, but you will also be involved in unique experiences focused on a true and authentic 'Italian Lifestyle' or Bella Vita, within the beautiful cornices of the ancient Italian hamlets.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Vito· February 26th, 2019You can't say you have experienced Italy if you have not experienced Abruzzo. Let Experience Bella Vita guide you through its beauties and great food, but prepare to shed a tear when you'll have to go back home.Experience BellaVita commented on this reviewThank you so much Vito!! You're totally right, you must experience the stunning & underrated region of Abruzzo if in Italy, and of course we are happy to make your journey full of unforgettable experiences and emotions like yours. Ci vediamo presto,... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- AAlexKoehler· February 26th, 2019this was your review. Different and amazing way to spend your holiday. We did all those things only locals know exist - truffle hunting, beer festival, discovering hidden river valleys.Thanks Marino for this incredible experience!!Experience BellaVita commented on this reviewHallo Alex, Tausend Dank! Was wonderful to share those fantastic days in Abruzzo with you. As you've seen this period of the year is filled with phenomenal food festivals and religious events. The truffle hunting in the woods is one of our specialities,... Show moreTrip date: June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L.
- Type CItaly
- Type EItaly
- Type FItaly
- Type LItaly
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Experience BellaVita. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Experience BellaVita will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Experience BellaVita" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Food Tours Around the World 2023/2024
- Italy from Rome
- Italy Food & Culinary
- Small group tour
- Operators in Europe
- Taste of Abruzzo in 4 days - Gastronomy, Culture & Nature Tours in Italy
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Lazio, Marche & Abruzzo Tours
- Italy Tours
- Europe Tours
- Food & Culinary Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Lazio, Marche & Abruzzo
- Italy tours