Australia: Clarence River Charm NSW
Start in Copmanhurst and end in Yamba! With the rowing tour Australia: Clarence River Charm NSW, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Copmanhurst, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia. Australia: Clarence River Charm NSW is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rowing The World
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Copmanhurst, Copmanhurst, New South Wales, Australia
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
End point Yamba, Yamba, New South Wales, Australia
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copmanhurst is the starting point and Yamba is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Rowing The World. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Rowing The World. Please familiarise yourself with the Rowing The World payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rowing The World will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Rowing The World tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 122 km.
- Copmanhurst (Australia)
- 10 km
- Rogans Bridge (Australia)
- 10 km
- Grafton (Australia)
- 4 km
- Carrs Creek (Australia)
- 4 km
- Grafton (Australia)
- 12 km
- Ulmarra (Australia)
- 9 km
- Brushgrove (Australia)
- 18 km
- MacLean (Australia)
- 14 km
- Yamba (Australia)
- 5 km
- Angourie (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,260 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 100 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Australia: Clarence River Charm NSW via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,311 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours