Labrador & Torngat Mountains Explorer
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Louisbourg, Cape Breton Island
- Day 2: Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland
- Day 3: L'Anse aux Meadows, Newfoundland
- Day 4: Battle Harbour, Newfoundland
- Day 5: Hopedale, Newfoundland
- Day 6: Hebron, Newfoundland
- Day 7: Torngat Mountains National Park, Saglek Fjord, Labrador
- Day 8: Torngat Mountains National Park, Nachvak Fjord, Labrador
- Day 9: Button Island, Nunavut
- Day 10: Monumental Island, Nunavut
- Day 11: Disembark and end Iqualuit, Nunavut
- Susan Chapman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
Despite some very wet weather it was a thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
- Philip Capper's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A fantastic holiday enabling you to see the Rockies in a way that you would not experience if travelling on your own. Though this is a challlenging set of hikes it's perfectly doable for anyone who walks in areas like the Lake District.<br /><br... Read more
- Steven Kennewell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip, scenery and walks were so much better than I imagined. Some great wildlife encounters as well. The four regions we camped in were quite different from each other so you got a great overview of the Rockies.<br /><br /><strong>What was the... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Louisbourg is the starting point and Iqualuit is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Louisbourg (Canada)
- 76 km
- Cape Breton Island (Canada)
- 444 km
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- 267 km
- L'Anse aux Meadows (Canada)
- 75 km
- Battle Harbour (Canada)
- 795 km
- Hebron (Canada)
- 114 km
- Nachvak Fjord (Canada)
- 30 km
- Torngat Mountains National Park (Canada)
- 718 km
- Labrador City (Canada)
- 1,050 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours