Yosemite Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne Waterfall Fall
Start and end in Tuolumne Meadows! With the hiking & trekking tour Yosemite Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne Waterfall Fall, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Tuolumne Meadows, USA and Yosemite NP. Yosemite Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne Waterfall Fall is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 14 to 72 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
- International Alpine...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2: Yosemite NP
- Day 3: Yosemite NP
- Day 4: Yosemite NP
- Day 5
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Tuolumne Meadows.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with International Alpine Guides. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of International Alpine Guides. Please familiarise yourself with the International Alpine Guides payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and International Alpine Guides will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for International Alpine Guides tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 38 km.
- Tuolumne Meadows (USA)
- 19 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 19 km
- Tuolumne Meadows (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Yosemite Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne Waterfall Fall via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours