Brisbane to Cairns - Queensland Classic
- Our saving
- US $ 977
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- MBMorganWritten on May 1, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour overall. Robbie was an amazing guide. The option to upgrade train seats would be a welcome one.Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWe are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour Morgan! Thanks for your recommendation and feedback :)
- EEElineWritten on April 14, 20194.0 - Good
Great tour with a small group of like-minded people! Had the best time and Robbie is an excellent guide who knows the ins and outs of every place we visited.Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWe are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the tour Eline. Queensland has some beautiful spots, so it's great to hear that Robbie was a great guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Saturday / DAY 1 Brisbane - Noosa
- Sunday / DAY 2 Noosa (Fraser Island Day Trip)
- Monday / DAY 3 Noosa - Airlie Beach Overnight Train
- Tuesday / DAY 4 Airlie Beach - Whitsundays (Overnight)
- Wednesday / DAY 5 Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
- Thursday / DAY 6 Airlie Beach - Cairns
- Friday / DAY 7 Cairns
- Saturday / DAY 8 Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Brisbane to Cairns - Queensland Classic
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to CairnsOnly 2 seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Cairns6 seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Cairns10+ seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$41USD $977
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Brisbane8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$41USD $977
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wild Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $977 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $977 for Brisbane to Cairns - Queensland Classic, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 119 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 112 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 721 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 500 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $977 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,353 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Brisbane to Cairns - Queensland Classic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Brisbane to Cairns - Queensland Classic