Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Zion National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Salt Lake City
- Drive along one of the most historic highways in America
- Explore five of Americas most beautiful National Parks
- Hike Utah's best trails at Zion National Park
- Journey through surreal and beautiful hoodoos
- Day 1: Trip starts in Las Vegas
- Day 2: Drive Route 66 to Grand Canyon
- Day 3: Full days hiking at the Grand Canyon
- Day 4: Drive to Zion National Park via Page; hike Watchmans Trail
- Day 5: Hike Angel's Landing and/or Emerald Pools
- Day 6: Drive to Bryce Canyon; hiking in the National Park
- Day 7: Sunrise at Bryce Canyon; drive to Moab; hike Devils Garden
- Day 8: Hike Fisher Towers; Sunset at Delicate Arch
- Day 9: Morning hike in Canyonlands, drive Salt Lake City
- Day 10: Trip ends Salt Lake City
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- CChrisHarrisonOctober 06, 2019Excellent Holiday. Good Company.Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJamesMay 17, 2019Great Adventure and wonderful scenery though tourist spots very crowded. Campsites hard and stony but good location. Budget for hidden extras, meals, tipping etc. very much part of the culture in USATrip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARichardMay 17, 2019Costs of meals and drinks etc probably a bit more than advertised. If this trip could be extended by a couple of days it would allow for more long days walking - as opposed to a few snatched hours at the end of day travelling - that would increase its... Show moreTrip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking the Western US National Parks (Accommodated)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Las Vegas10 DaysMondayOct 12, 2020to Salt Lake City10+ seats leftUSD $2,560Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar