- Our saving
- US $ 3,049
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- DDeannaWritten on January 8, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Touring through Europe on a coach was great. Vincenzo was full of knowledge on culture and history of the various areas that we visited, keeping it fun and light. The accommodation was adequate and getting to know fellow members of the tour was a... Read more
- JPJessicaWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour guide! So knowledgeable & so much fun. He has such a wealth of knowledge that made our european trip so easy! He is funny & friendly which makes approachable & easy to talk to. He joins in the fun too which we really enjoyed. He made an amazing... Read more
- CCallaisWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great trip! Bonny was super helpful with everything and made the experience amazing. He is very knowagable in his facts about the many cities we visited. He was always willing to set up group outings outside of the tour for our freee night in the... Read more
- AAimeeWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vinnie was a fantastic guide. We had an amazing trip, one that will be remembered and cherished for a lifetime!
- MVMcKennaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was incredibly impressed by Topdeck. The hotels were pretty decent, the coach was really nice, the included meals were amazing and more than enough, there were plenty of optionals to tack onto each destination, the cities were amazing, and Vinny (our tour... Read more
- CWChrisWritten on November 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour guide was customer focused throughout the entire trip. She is an asset to Topdeck. Travel was thoroughly enjoyable and accommodation was an experience to be had!
- LLeonardWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the best time on Topdeck's European Odyssey in early 2017. It was three weeks of absolute joy and was a great way to see different parts of Europe while travelling solo. The inclusions and optional activities provided in the trip were really... Read more
- BGBrentWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
As a Travel Agent - I was really looking forward to experiencing a product that I have sold quite a bit of. I went on this trip for my 30th birthday - and it was my first time to Europe. I wanted to do it big and with TopDeck it totally blew my expectations... Read more
- SSSimoneWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Topdeck tour was incredible! Definitely the best way to travel around Europe, and absolutely hassle-free which meant we could enjoy our holiday without having to worry about a thing! The activities and walking tours were fantastic, and the meals and... Read more
- SMScottWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazingly mind blowing, Europe has alway been a bucket list destination for me. My experience was outstanding, this topped off my my phenomenal tour guide Jacinthe Mercier - Paquin the most warm hearted, welcoming individual I have ever meet. Her dedication... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour will arrive back in London between 6.30 - 8.30 pm, where it will drop you off at the Burns Hotel (subject to change). Please be aware that our return time is dependant upon external factors, and we recommend that passengers do not book flights for the final day of the tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
The coach will depart promptly from the designated meeting point in London at 6am. You will be meeting the group at the Burns Hotel, located at 18-26 Barkston Gardens, Earls Court, London, SW5 0EN (subject to change). The closest underground stop to the hotel is Earls Court. For some travellers it may be more convenient to join the tour in Paris, where the tour will arrive later that day. Just let us know at the time of booking if this is the case and we can arrange this for you.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
This tour does not include transfers, therefore travellers will have to make their own way to the joining point locations. All joining points are conveniently located close to public transport routes and your final tour documents will provide guidance on the best routes to take.
Guides who have led this tour
- "When asked what travel is ... What we've all been so lucky to experience . What is travel?... It's everything...."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London0 seats left$134USD $3,205Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London4 seats left$141USD $3,388
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$480$3,529-14%USD $3,049
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$149USD $3,570Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$149USD $3,570
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$149USD $3,570
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London9 seats left$149USD $3,570
- SundayJul 21, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$149USD $3,570
- SundayJul 28, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$149USD $3,570
- SundayAug 11, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$506$3,719-14%USD $3,213
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 June 2019 the full payment of $3,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3049 for European Odyssey, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 354 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 97 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Odyssey