European Odyssey 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit, Amstedam)
- Enjoy the city lights tour of Paris
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Check out Juliet's House in Verona
- Indulge in street food & beer in Prague
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DDeannaWritten on January 8, 20183.0 - AverageTouring through Europe on a coach was great. Vincenzo was full of knowledge on culture and history of the various areas that we visited, keeping it fun and light. The accommodation was adequate and getting to know fellow members of the tour was a highlight. Food was delicious and Vincenzo always had great insight of where to find the best feed. Really enjoyed the tour, probably the easiest way to jampack the famous sites of Europe in a relatively short time frame.Show detailed ratings
- JPJessicaWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour guide! So knowledgeable & so much fun. He has such a wealth of knowledge that made our european trip so easy! He is funny & friendly which makes approachable & easy to talk to. He joins in the fun too which we really enjoyed. He made an amazing trip even better by being the best guide outShow detailed ratings
- CCallaisWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! Bonny was super helpful with everything and made the experience amazing. He is very knowagable in his facts about the many cities we visited. He was always willing to set up group outings outside of the tour for our freee night in the cities.Show detailed ratings
- AAimeeWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodVinnie was a fantastic guide. We had an amazing trip, one that will be remembered and cherished for a lifetime!Show detailed ratings
- MVMcKennaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentI was incredibly impressed by Topdeck. The hotels were pretty decent, the coach was really nice, the included meals were amazing and more than enough, there were plenty of optionals to tack onto each destination, the cities were amazing, and Vinny (our tour leader) was the cherry on top.Show detailed ratings
- CWChrisWritten on November 29, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour guide was customer focused throughout the entire trip. She is an asset to Topdeck. Travel was thoroughly enjoyable and accommodation was an experience to be had!Show detailed ratings
- LLeonardWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best time on Topdeck's European Odyssey in early 2017. It was three weeks of absolute joy and was a great way to see different parts of Europe while travelling solo. The inclusions and optional activities provided in the trip were really good, with something to appeal to everyone. Highlights include a trip to a Tuscan winery, dinner at a beer hall in Berlin and all of the walking tours at our destinations. The crew that took us around Europe were amazing. Tour leader Jacinthe was really passionate about her job and really made the experience a breeze for a lot of people on the trip. She was really approachable and willing to answer any question or provide assistance if possible. She had good knowledge of the places we went and I really enjoyed the tours and activities she ran. Driver Lucasz was also great and got us around Europe and back safely! The bus itself was kept clean, comfortable, had wifi and charging ports for phones. Driving days could be long but Jac threw on a few movies and activities to keep us entertained, and we also had plenty of breaks to stretch our legs. One of the big things that is out of your control when you book a trip like this is accommodation. Topdeck makes it very clear from the start that hotels are three star by European standards, and for me the rooms were fine. A few people grumbled under their breath at times but the hotels were always clean, felt safe and many were located centrally in a city but if not they were very close to public transportation (or a reasonably priced uber ride). I didn't travel all the way to europe to just chill in a room, I just needed one for sleep, showering and to store possessions and the rooms provided this perfectly. Overall the trip was excellent and was the best experience of my life! I have even booked another Topdeck trip for my next holiday!Show detailed ratings
- BGBrentWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAs a Travel Agent - I was really looking forward to experiencing a product that I have sold quite a bit of. I went on this trip for my 30th birthday - and it was my first time to Europe. I wanted to do it big and with TopDeck it totally blew my expectations out of the water. The experiences that I obtained are some that wont be forgotten and the places that I got to explore are life changing. I would strongly encourage anyone in the Topdeck market to give them a go - you will never be disappointed with the experiences you obtain! My tour leader Jacinthe Mercier-Paquin should be highly commended here. Whilst the trip was phenomenal, it was made even more so by having her as my leader. This is highly evident to the point where if I have sold a Topdeck trip to my clients after returning - I have actually contacted her to see if she might be the tour leader on this trips, so I can rave to them about how much more awesome the trip is going to be! Jas was not only informative & educational - but she was an awesome ball of fun! She quickly became our "den-mother" making sure we did everything when it had to be done and no one got left behind! Whilst the European Odyssey trip was totally amazing - it was her that took it to another level! I only wish she could be my tour leader on all the trips I am looking at taking in the future!!!Show detailed ratings
- SSSimoneWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Topdeck tour was incredible! Definitely the best way to travel around Europe, and absolutely hassle-free which meant we could enjoy our holiday without having to worry about a thing! The activities and walking tours were fantastic, and the meals and accommodation were great value. We made lifelong friends and some incredible memories.Show detailed ratings
- SMScottWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazingly mind blowing, Europe has alway been a bucket list destination for me. My experience was outstanding, this topped off my my phenomenal tour guide Jacinthe Mercier - Paquin the most warm hearted, welcoming individual I have ever meet. Her dedication to her role is outstanding. The wealth of knowledge, dedication to detail, making you feel you where apart of history every time you visited a new place.. her raw passion for the tourism industry is evident by the joy that is seen when telling you about your next destination.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amstedam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour will arrive back in London between 6.30 - 8.30 pm, where it will drop you off at the Burns Hotel (subject to change). Please be aware that our return time is dependant upon external factors, and we recommend that passengers do not book flights for the final day of the tour.
Where and when does the tour start?
The coach will depart promptly from the designated meeting point in London at 6am. You will be meeting the group at the Burns Hotel, located at 18-26 Barkston Gardens, Earls Court, London, SW5 0EN (subject to change). The closest underground stop to the hotel is Earls Court. For some travellers it may be more convenient to join the tour in Paris, where the tour will arrive later that day. Just let us know at the time of booking if this is the case and we can arrange this for you.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
This tour does not include transfers, therefore travellers will have to make their own way to the joining point locations. All joining points are conveniently located close to public transport routes and your final tour documents will provide guidance on the best routes to take.
Guides who have led this tour
- "When asked what travel is ... What we've all been so lucky to experience . What is travel?... It's everything...."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
European Odyssey 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit, Amstedam)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$167USD $3,339Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$167USD $3,339Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$176USD $3,529Based on Twin-Share
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$176USD $3,529Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$176USD $3,529Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $3,719Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $3,719Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $3,719Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $3,719Based on Twin-Share
- SundayJul 14, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $3,719Based on Twin-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Odyssey 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit, Amstedam), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 354 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 97 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Odyssey 2018 (Rome including Vatican City visit, Amstedam)