- Our saving
- US $ 2,614
- Enjoy the city lights tour of Paris
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Check out Juliet's House in Verona
- Indulge in street food & beer in Prague
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAmyWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on a European Odyssey tour in 2015, with Jody Douglass as my tour leader. The trip was fantastic, covering the major highlights of Europe for people who have never been there before. Jody (Judes ) was everything you would want in a leader; funny, charismatic and extremely knowledgeable, with the ability to remember so many amazing facts about so many countries. She made the trip so enjoyable and memorable!Show detailed ratings
- NGNoraWritten on May 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIncredible trip. Once in a lifetime experience. Our trip leader, Carlos Alvarez, was EXCELLENT. He was very knowledgeable, passionate, professional, kind, hardworking. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. Our driver, Victor Danila, was very skillful, professional, full of energy, positive, and always happy. Excellent experience. Will definitely recommend this tour to family and friends.Show detailed ratings
- HBHayleyWritten on November 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was a trip of a life time, it changed my life! I met some cool people and made some good friendships. The tour leader and bus driver made such an impact on everyone, when it came to say goodbyes it was an emotional one. I recommend this trip to anyone who wants to travel! Amazing! Topdeck took care of everything which means you don't have to worry about anything except what you are gonna do with your spare time ☺️Show detailed ratings
- JPJESSICAWritten on October 8, 20164.0 - GoodThe coach was great and the driver was amazing and had pretty impressing driving skills! The accomodation varied from horrible to good. My favourite accom was in Austria, and my least favourites were Amsterdam and Florence, although I admit I am a princess when it comes to accomodation. The tour was good because you pretty much knock out all the touristy things in one hit. My top tips would be to not do the guided tour in the Vatican, and just go and see the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica on your own, only do the included bike tour in Amsterdam if your confident riding a bike in a busy city and if you have particular things you know you want to do in a city - do your research! Some places require you to book tickets at least 2 months in advance, and if travelling during peak season, it may be worth getting tickets that allow you to jump the queue to get the most out of your days!Show detailed ratings
- PYpeterWritten on June 16, 20163.5 - Goodhappy times :)Show detailed ratings
- IBIsabelleWritten on June 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentJody was amazing!Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on June 8, 20164.0 - GoodWould def tour with top deck again. Good balance of free time and organised activities. Awesome guides. Great value for money and stress free.Show detailed ratings
- JDJoelWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat way to see the world with an experience trip leader and likeminded fellow passengers. They give you more free times more meals and more inclusions such as the gondola ride in Venice. Great value for money. You make life long friends and memoirs to go along with it.Show detailed ratings
- LaurenWritten on October 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentElise made my experience of traveling Europe for the first time unforgettable! Her love for all things Europe - food, history, language - and travel made it a beyond enjoyable experience and her professionalism and organisational skills ensured the whole trip went smoothly. Thank you Elise and Topdeck for the time of my life!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks Topdeck :)
- BiancaWritten on October 21, 20154.5 - ExcellentI can't speak highly enough about Elise. Not only was she a knowledge, professional guide but also the best person you're likely to ever meet. I feel so lucky to have had Elise as our tour guide. She made our experience so enjoyable. Elise's enthusiasm for travel is infectious and her excitement makes you excited. Thanks, Elise, for an excellent trip that we won't ever forget!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThank you, I'll be sure to pass this onto Elise. Hope to see you again soon on another Topdeck trip somewhere around the world. Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amstedam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What is the age limit for this tour?
Topdeck operates tours exclusively for travellers between the ages of 18 and 39.
They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
- January 1, 2017
How are the roommates chosen for this trip?
If you are looking to share a room with someone on the tour, you will be matched with a fellow guest of the same gender. If no one else is travelling alone, you may end up with your own room on the tour .
If you prefer the privacy of your own room, you can opt for a single room for an additional cost.
- January 1, 2017
What time does the tour depart?
The tour will depart around 6AM in London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "When asked what travel is ... What we've all been so lucky to experience . What is travel?... It's everything...."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from LondonTuesdayApr 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$365Price$2,979-12%USD $2,614Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from LondonTuesdayMay 8, 2018in LondonOur saving$365Price$2,979-12%USD $2,614Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from LondonTuesdayMay 22, 2018in LondonOur saving$365Price$2,979-12%USD $2,614Based on Double8 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$392Price$3,199-12%USD $2,807Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 12, 2018in LondonOur saving$392Price$3,199-12%USD $2,807Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$392Price$3,199-12%USD $2,807Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$420Price$3,429-12%USD $3,009Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$420Price$3,429-12%USD $3,009Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$420Price$3,429-12%USD $3,009Based on Double10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$420Price$3,429-12%USD $3,009Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2017 the full payment of $2,614 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2614 for European Odyssey, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 354 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,614 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 455 travellers have already met
before they left for European Odyssey tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 86 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Odyssey