- Our saving
- US $ 2,860
- Enjoy the city lights tour of Paris
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Check out Juliet's House in Verona
- Indulge in street food & beer in Prague
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CCallaisWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! Bonny was super helpful with everything and made the experience amazing. He is very knowagable in his facts about the many cities we visited. He was always willing to set up group outings outside of the tour for our freee night in the cities.Show detailed ratings
- CWChrisWritten on November 29, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour guide was customer focused throughout the entire trip. She is an asset to Topdeck. Travel was thoroughly enjoyable and accommodation was an experience to be had!Show detailed ratings
- LLeonardWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best time on Topdeck's European Odyssey in early 2017. It was three weeks of absolute joy and was a great way to see different parts of Europe while travelling solo. The inclusions and optional activities provided in the trip were really good, with something to appeal to everyone. Highlights include a trip to a Tuscan winery, dinner at a beer hall in Berlin and all of the walking tours at our destinations. The crew that took us around Europe were amazing. Tour leader Jacinthe was really passionate about her job and really made the experience a breeze for a lot of people on the trip. She was really approachable and willing to answer any question or provide assistance if possible. She had good knowledge of the places we went and I really enjoyed the tours and activities she ran. Driver Lucasz was also great and got us around Europe and back safely! The bus itself was kept clean, comfortable, had wifi and charging ports for phones. Driving days could be long but Jac threw on a few movies and activities to keep us entertained, and we also had plenty of breaks to stretch our legs. One of the big things that is out of your control when you book a trip like this is accommodation. Topdeck makes it very clear from the start that hotels are three star by European standards, and for me the rooms were fine. A few people grumbled under their breath at times but the hotels were always clean, felt safe and many were located centrally in a city but if not they were very close to public transportation (or a reasonably priced uber ride). I didn't travel all the way to europe to just chill in a room, I just needed one for sleep, showering and to store possessions and the rooms provided this perfectly. Overall the trip was excellent and was the best experience of my life! I have even booked another Topdeck trip for my next holiday!Show detailed ratings
- BGBrentWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAs a Travel Agent - I was really looking forward to experiencing a product that I have sold quite a bit of. I went on this trip for my 30th birthday - and it was my first time to Europe. I wanted to do it big and with TopDeck it totally blew my expectations out of the water. The experiences that I obtained are some that wont be forgotten and the places that I got to explore are life changing. I would strongly encourage anyone in the Topdeck market to give them a go - you will never be disappointed with the experiences you obtain! My tour leader Jacinthe Mercier-Paquin should be highly commended here. Whilst the trip was phenomenal, it was made even more so by having her as my leader. This is highly evident to the point where if I have sold a Topdeck trip to my clients after returning - I have actually contacted her to see if she might be the tour leader on this trips, so I can rave to them about how much more awesome the trip is going to be! Jas was not only informative & educational - but she was an awesome ball of fun! She quickly became our "den-mother" making sure we did everything when it had to be done and no one got left behind! Whilst the European Odyssey trip was totally amazing - it was her that took it to another level! I only wish she could be my tour leader on all the trips I am looking at taking in the future!!!Show detailed ratings
- SSSimoneWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur Topdeck tour was incredible! Definitely the best way to travel around Europe, and absolutely hassle-free which meant we could enjoy our holiday without having to worry about a thing! The activities and walking tours were fantastic, and the meals and accommodation were great value. We made lifelong friends and some incredible memories.Show detailed ratings
- SMScottWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazingly mind blowing, Europe has alway been a bucket list destination for me. My experience was outstanding, this topped off my my phenomenal tour guide Jacinthe Mercier - Paquin the most warm hearted, welcoming individual I have ever meet. Her dedication to her role is outstanding. The wealth of knowledge, dedication to detail, making you feel you where apart of history every time you visited a new place.. her raw passion for the tourism industry is evident by the joy that is seen when telling you about your next destination.Show detailed ratings
- AAmyWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on a European Odyssey tour in 2015, with Jody Douglass as my tour leader. The trip was fantastic, covering the major highlights of Europe for people who have never been there before. Jody (Judes ) was everything you would want in a leader; funny, charismatic and extremely knowledgeable, with the ability to remember so many amazing facts about so many countries. She made the trip so enjoyable and memorable!Show detailed ratings
- NGNoraWritten on May 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIncredible trip. Once in a lifetime experience. Our trip leader, Carlos Alvarez, was EXCELLENT. He was very knowledgeable, passionate, professional, kind, hardworking. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. Our driver, Victor Danila, was very skillful, professional, full of energy, positive, and always happy. Excellent experience. Will definitely recommend this tour to family and friends.Show detailed ratings
- HBHayleyWritten on November 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was a trip of a life time, it changed my life! I met some cool people and made some good friendships. The tour leader and bus driver made such an impact on everyone, when it came to say goodbyes it was an emotional one. I recommend this trip to anyone who wants to travel! Amazing! Topdeck took care of everything which means you don't have to worry about anything except what you are gonna do with your spare time ☺️Show detailed ratings
- JPJESSICAWritten on October 8, 20164.0 - GoodThe coach was great and the driver was amazing and had pretty impressing driving skills! The accomodation varied from horrible to good. My favourite accom was in Austria, and my least favourites were Amsterdam and Florence, although I admit I am a princess when it comes to accomodation. The tour was good because you pretty much knock out all the touristy things in one hit. My top tips would be to not do the guided tour in the Vatican, and just go and see the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica on your own, only do the included bike tour in Amsterdam if your confident riding a bike in a busy city and if you have particular things you know you want to do in a city - do your research! Some places require you to book tickets at least 2 months in advance, and if travelling during peak season, it may be worth getting tickets that allow you to jump the queue to get the most out of your days!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 12: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amstedam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What is the age limit for this tour?
Topdeck operates tours exclusively for travellers between the ages of 18 and 39.
They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers.
- January 1, 2017
How are the roommates chosen for this trip?
If you are looking to share a room with someone on the tour, you will be matched with a fellow guest of the same gender. If no one else is travelling alone, you may end up with your own room on the tour .
If you prefer the privacy of your own room, you can opt for a single room for an additional cost.
- January 1, 2017
What time does the tour depart?
The tour will depart around 6AM in London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "When asked what travel is ... What we've all been so lucky to experience . What is travel?... It's everything...."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$128USD $3,071Based on Double
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to London0 seats left$128USD $3,071Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to London0 seats left$137USD $3,292Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$137USD $3,292Based on Double
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to London10+ seats left$137USD $3,292Based on Double
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to London6 seats left$137USD $3,292Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to London10+ seats left$137USD $3,292Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$137USD $3,292Based on Double
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$137USD $3,292Based on Double
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$137USD $3,292Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $2,860 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2860 for European Odyssey, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 841 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 354 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,860 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 92 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Odyssey