- Our saving
- US $ 1,794
- Rather Poor
- BryanWritten on August 19, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a blast, but I think that was because of our totally awesome tour group and guide, Mitch. Communication before the fact was lacking, especially needing cash in local currency for optional excursions. TopDeck should have noted how much we should... Read more
- ZZambiaDaliWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved every minute of the trip. Big thanks to Stien the guide for all the tips on each destination. Would love to do it all again.
- NNikkyWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Having Stien as our tour guide was amazing, she made everything easier and funnier, she’s really cool and easy going and helpful with anything you need, also she gives a lot of cool recommendations on what to do and see that are shown on the what’s on... Read more
- CCourtneyBennettWritten on May 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Husband and I went on this trip for our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. Stien went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of our tour. From the little things, like playing music to match the city we were in to the incredible information... Read more
- JadeWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, thoroughly enjoyed the tour, definitely left me with a craving to go back. Stein was an excellent tour guide, I loved learning background knowledge on all the cities and places we went to.
- BBrookeWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was my first time overseas and being on topdeck was amazing! Jemma was a great tour guide and very informative about each city.
- SMShannaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Topdeck trip was the best decision I ever made! Jemma was an amazing tour guide, she was super knowledgable, so approachable, funny and knew how to have a laugh. She kept us all organised, which we definitely needed! I'm a vegetarian and type one... Read more
- JjennyWritten on August 4, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- MelissaWritten on July 21, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great experience traveling around Europe and top deck and the your guide was amazing would definitely do it again :-)
- JessWritten on December 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful time. As a first time traveller, it was a brilliant way to experience the places, and have fun and meet great people along the way. Barry was an awesome guide and made the trip all the more enjoyable. He was extremely helpful, friendly and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 7: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 8: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to RomeOnly 1 seat left$75USD $1,794Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayMay 26, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayJun 2, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Rome9 seats left$79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayJun 9, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$79USD $1,900Based on Double
- SundayJun 16, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Double
- SundayJun 23, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Double
- SundayJun 30, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Rome9 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Double
- SundayJul 7, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Rome5 seats left$84USD $2,015Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 January 2019 the full payment of $1,794 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1794 for Roman Road, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 318 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 7 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,794 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Road