- Our saving
- US $ 1,842
- Rather Poor
- BryanWritten on August 19, 20183.5 - GoodWe had a blast, but I think that was because of our totally awesome tour group and guide, Mitch. Communication before the fact was lacking, especially needing cash in local currency for optional excursions. TopDeck should have noted how much we should have for each excursions, per person, or have some credit card based payment system. Our, along with many of our trip-mates, had expectations on some sort of an itenerary, or recomended order to see attractions in each city, rather than a list (albeit expertly explained and recommended/advised against). After making friends on the trip, we worked around this shortcoming the best we could, but we normally research everything beforehand to have a plan, which we were thought we would get with a bus trip. We thought we would have more use of the coach bus, needing to rely on public transportation far less than we did, to get from the far-removed hotels to the tourist areas of each city. Speaking of accommodations, several were very much lacking...Hotel Ibis Garde de lest in Paris was in a very seedy neighborhood, and the room was very small. Hotel Busby in Nice was very dirty and run-down (if you go over to TripAdvisor, you can read just how bad this place was); their staff was rude, and as a tour group, our "included meal" was literally just bread. It was not nearly the only time our tour group was treated as second class people. Hotel Ariele in Florence was slightly less dirty, and run-down, we got a handicapped room.Show detailed ratings
- ZZambiaDaliWritten on May 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved every minute of the trip. Big thanks to Stien the guide for all the tips on each destination. Would love to do it all again.Show detailed ratings
- NNikkyWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentHaving Stien as our tour guide was amazing, she made everything easier and funnier, she’s really cool and easy going and helpful with anything you need, also she gives a lot of cool recommendations on what to do and see that are shown on the what’s on sheets! I would totally go on another tour with Stien as our guide and also looking forward to it!Show detailed ratings
- CCourtneyBennettWritten on May 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy Husband and I went on this trip for our honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. Stien went above and beyond to make sure we got the most out of our tour. From the little things, like playing music to match the city we were in to the incredible information that she gave to us about every place we went to. The walking tours were very informative and every activity that was recommended on our “what’s on” sheet was so much fun. I wish our trip didn’t have to end. Thank you so much Stien for making our honeymoon a trip to remember.Show detailed ratings
- JadeWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, thoroughly enjoyed the tour, definitely left me with a craving to go back. Stein was an excellent tour guide, I loved learning background knowledge on all the cities and places we went to.Show detailed ratings
- BBrookeWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was my first time overseas and being on topdeck was amazing! Jemma was a great tour guide and very informative about each city.Show detailed ratings
- SMShannaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy Topdeck trip was the best decision I ever made! Jemma was an amazing tour guide, she was super knowledgable, so approachable, funny and knew how to have a laugh. She kept us all organised, which we definitely needed! I'm a vegetarian and type one diabetic and she was so understanding and went out of her way to ensure my requirements were met. 10/10 tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- JjennyWritten on August 4, 2015Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
- MelissaWritten on July 21, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was a great experience traveling around Europe and top deck and the your guide was amazing would definitely do it again :-)Show detailed ratings
- JessWritten on December 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful time. As a first time traveller, it was a brilliant way to experience the places, and have fun and meet great people along the way. Barry was an awesome guide and made the trip all the more enjoyable. He was extremely helpful, friendly and fun.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 5: Swiss Alps
- Day 6: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 7: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 8: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London10 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Rome4 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London10 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Rome0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from London10 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Rome0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $1,842 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1842 for Roman Road, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 690 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,842 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Road