Start planning your tour
Start and end in Ulaanbaatar! With the Festival of Lights tour Naadam Festival - 8 Days, you have a 8 days tour package taking you through Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia and 5 other destinations in Mongolia. Naadam Festival - 8 Days includes accommodation, flights, an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Day 1: Arrive in Ulaanbaatar
- Day 2 (July 11): Naadam festival opening ceremony
- Day 3 (July 12): This morning we drive to Khui doloon khudag and see horse race.
- Day 4 (July 13): Today we will fly to the Gobi and drive to great Yol Valley.
- Day 5 (July 14): Yol valley to Khongor sand dune
- Day 6 (July 15):This morning we head to Bayan zag /Flaming Cliffs/
- Day 7 (July 16): Back to Ulaanbaatar.
- Day 8: Departure
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- SteppeWind· February 21st, 2020It was true adventure. I recommend to travelers to choose "NOMADIC OF BLUE SKY".
- Bilenikola· January 31st, 2020Unforgettable tour in amazing Mongolia with the wonderful tour operator. 2600 km, beautiful nature, responsive... Show more
- Shahnaz· January 31st, 2020Mongolia is a hidden gem tucked away between Russia & China, this beautiful country of 3 million inhabitants has lots... Show more
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar