Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 2,667
- Wander through the 500-year-old Greinburg Castle
- Soak up the sights and sounds of the beautiful Budapest
- See the Hofburg and St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- River Cruise, Discovery, Wine tasting
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Budapest, Hungary – Embarkation
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna, Austria – Krems, Austria
- Day 5: Weissenkirchen, Austria – Grein, Austria
- Day 6: Linz
- Day 7: Passau, Germany – Vilshofen, Germany
- Day 8: Vilshofen – Disembarkation
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AmaViolaBrightly colored floral and geometric patterns from stateroom to Main Lounge immediately show you that the AmaViola is no ordinary river… Read moreBuilt2016Guests156Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftRegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- AmaSonataIntroduced in 2014, the AmaSonata sings her melodious tune down Europe’s great rivers. Most accommodations have twin balconies, so… Read moreBuilt2014Guests162Crew51Length135 m / 443 ftStaterooms81RegistrySwitzerlandGross Tonnage3600 gtBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph
- Rather Poor
- RKRitaWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A trip of a lifetime!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2020
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayMar 20, 2020from Budapest8 DaysFridayMar 27, 2020to Vilshofen9 seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$81USD $2,618+ $189 Port Charge
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Vilshofen9 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$332$2,999-11%USD $2,667+ $189 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Vilshofen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with AmaWaterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AmaWaterways. Please familiarise yourself with the AmaWaterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 61 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Weissenkirchen (Austria)
- 37 km
- Ybbs an der Donau (Austria)
- 17 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 43 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 20 km
- Vilshofen (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,667 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2020