- Our saving
- US $ 2,159
- Rather Poor
- SKSonamWritten on August 3, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Accomodation was so far and really bad. Bathrooms were too small, too much street noise or not safe especially Berlin. Food - terrible would rather pay less for the tour and buy my own food
- ABAliceWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jemma was my tour leader over my trip with Topdeck in 2016. I believe it was only her 2nd trip that she was leading, but wow did she know her stuff! She was so knowledgeable with each and every city that we visited. Excellent at keeping the group together... Read more
- DDaynaWritten on December 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Europe Expericnce was amazing ! Johnny made the overall experience. Amazing knowledge about Europe. My sister and I would 100% do it all over again. One of the best experiences in our lives.
- AAlanaWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Johnny was truly the most amazing guide i could have asked for not only did i get to see europe and the most amazing places i have ever been but i felt welcomed into the group and made a friend, Johnny has something about him that is just hilarious and when... Read more
- BLBenWritten on July 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our first time to Europe! we were so lucky to have had such an awesome tour guide, piotr is such a passionate enthusiastic easy going guy who made everyone on our trip enjoy the experience that much more, Lukas our bus driver was incredible! these... Read more
- PPhilWritten on December 28, 20154.0 - Good
Was a good trip. Probably too many couples on the tour- just not as fun or open minded to trying different cultural things and adventure. And we often split up into little groups rather than did things as a large group.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Phil, completely understand with you. We get a vast mixture of solo and couples travelling on our trips we do our best to keep a good mix. ~Topdeck.
- NNathanWritten on January 13, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guide, Monika, was very knowledgeable while also being very lively and fun. She knew were the best spots to go were while also giving us lots of background on the history of each country we visited. Monika ran a tight ship and was a very responsible... Read more
- DdhilanWritten on December 30, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Pula, Croatia
- Day 5: Pula
- Day 6: Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 7: Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 8: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan, 28 years old12th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$348$2,399-10%USD $2,159Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$370$2,549-10%USD $2,294Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London9 seats left$370$2,549-10%USD $2,294Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$370$2,549-10%USD $2,294Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$370$2,549-10%USD $2,294Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$370$2,549-10%USD $2,294Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$391$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$391$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$391$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$391$2,699-10%USD $2,429Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Venetian Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $2,159 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2159 for Venetian Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 224 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 119 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,159 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Venetian Trail