Venetian Trail 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 52:43:34
Nathan "The guide, Monika, was very knowledgeable while also being very lively and fun. She knew were the best spots to go were while also giving us lots of background on the history of each country we visited. Monika ran a tight ship and was a very responsible guide, this helped everything run smoothly as we knew from the beginning that acting stupid, tardiness, etc. would be dealt with. Overall, I reall..."
Start in Rome and end in London! With the discovery tour Venetian Trail 2018, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Rome to London and through Rome, Italy and 11 other destinations in Europe. Venetian Trail 2018 includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SKSonamWritten on August 3, 20183.0 - AverageAccomodation was so far and really bad. Bathrooms were too small, too much street noise or not safe especially Berlin. Food - terrible would rather pay less for the tour and buy my own foodShow detailed ratings
- ABAliceWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentJemma was my tour leader over my trip with Topdeck in 2016. I believe it was only her 2nd trip that she was leading, but wow did she know her stuff! She was so knowledgeable with each and every city that we visited. Excellent at keeping the group together and keeping us on time. I learnt so much from Jemma, and it was an awesome trip!Show detailed ratings
- DDaynaWritten on December 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy Europe Expericnce was amazing ! Johnny made the overall experience. Amazing knowledge about Europe. My sister and I would 100% do it all over again. One of the best experiences in our lives.Show detailed ratings
- AAlanaWritten on December 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentJohnny was truly the most amazing guide i could have asked for not only did i get to see europe and the most amazing places i have ever been but i felt welcomed into the group and made a friend, Johnny has something about him that is just hilarious and when you are with him you just cant help but smile, laugh and have a good time. I would highly recommend going on a tour with johnny as your guide he will make the experience a million times better than you could have imagined.Show detailed ratings
- BLBenWritten on July 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was our first time to Europe! we were so lucky to have had such an awesome tour guide, piotr is such a passionate enthusiastic easy going guy who made everyone on our trip enjoy the experience that much more, Lukas our bus driver was incredible! these guys really are the best!Show detailed ratings
- PPhilWritten on December 28, 20154.0 - GoodWas a good trip. Probably too many couples on the tour- just not as fun or open minded to trying different cultural things and adventure. And we often split up into little groups rather than did things as a large group.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Phil, completely understand with you. We get a vast mixture of solo and couples travelling on our trips we do our best to keep a good mix. ~Topdeck.
- NNathanWritten on January 13, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe guide, Monika, was very knowledgeable while also being very lively and fun. She knew were the best spots to go were while also giving us lots of background on the history of each country we visited. Monika ran a tight ship and was a very responsible guide, this helped everything run smoothly as we knew from the beginning that acting stupid, tardiness, etc. would be dealt with. Overall, I really enjoyed the tour and would love to do it all again!Show detailed ratings
- DdhilanWritten on December 30, 2014Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Pula, Croatia
- Day 5: Pula
- Day 6: Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 7: Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 8: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Venetian Trail 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
This tour is not available in your region.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$150USD $2,249Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$159USD $2,390Based on Double
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$159USD $2,390Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$159USD $2,390Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$159USD $2,390Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$159USD $2,390Based on Double
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$169USD $2,530Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$169USD $2,530Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$169USD $2,530Based on Double
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Rome14 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$169USD $2,530Based on Double
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Venetian Trail 2018.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Venetian Trail 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,632 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 224 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 119 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Venetian Trail 2018