Portraits of Eastern Europe (Bucharest to Prague, 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 8,040
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Sail past quaint villages and great cities on the Danube
- Admire grand baroque abbeys and medieval cathedrals
- Sip fine vintage wines and encounter new vibrant cultures
- Uncover the splendid capitals of Vienna and Budapest
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise, Discovery, Historical
- Uniworld Boutique Ri...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bucharest
- Day 2: Bucharest
- Day 3: Bucharest, Transfer to Giurgiu (Embark)
- Day 4: Rousse
- Day 5: Cruising the Danube River, Vidin
- Day 6: Cruising the Iron Gates, Golubac
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Vukovar (Osijek), Cruising the Danube River
- Day 9: Cruising the Danube River, Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest, Cruising the Danube River
- Day 12: Cruising the Danube River, Vienna
- Day 13: Cruising the Wachau Valley, Spitz
- Day 14: Engelhartszell, Cruising the Danube River, Passau
- Day 15: Regensburg
- Day 16: Regensburg, Roth, Nuremberg
- Day 17: Nuremberg (Disembark), Transfer to Prague
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Depart Prague
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
- georgeisabella's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - Excellent
The hype: You deserve the best! Cruise Theme: Connoisseur Collection Explore the world of gourmet French cuisine with our Connoisseur Collection Program, which includes an assortment of culinary-inspired excursions and events, featuring visits to... Read more
- scottfisher's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a fantastic way to spend the usually hectic holidays! Relaxing and cruising through some of the most beautiful winter scenery in Europe! Really loved how Uniworld captured the perfect essence of each city we visited through their local cuisine... Read more
- Pik Cheung's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - Excellent
Uniworld had let me experience the most enjoyable cruising. From warm hospitality to excellent excursions. Look forward to joining their Danube cruise route in the near future.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Uniworld – Farm-to-Table Cuisine
- Uniworld - Wellness on the Water
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Portraits of Eastern Europe (Bucharest to Prague, 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- MondayApr 6, 2020from Bucharest19 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to PragueS.S. BeatriceNot available in your region
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Bucharest19 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Prague6 seats left S.S. Beatrice S.S. Beatrice$259$8,299-3%USD $8,040+ $380 Port ChargeBook Online Hold my
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Bucharest19 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Prague8 seats left S.S. Beatrice S.S. Beatrice$280$8,999-3%USD $8,719+ $380 Port ChargeBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 125 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. Please familiarise yourself with the Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 60 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 6 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 247 km
- Vidin (Bulgaria)
- 119 km
- Golubac (Serbia)
- 98 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 129 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 218 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,040 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours