Alluring Amsterdam & Vienna (Amsterdam to Vienna, 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,809
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Cruise along the scenic Main, Rhine and Danube rivers
- Explore colourful Amsterdam and its abundant canals
- Fall in love with the castles jutting out of the landscapes
- Step off your ship into beautiful fairytale-like settings
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise, Discovery
- Uniworld Boutique Ri...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam (Embark)
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Rüdesheim
- Day 5: Miltenberg
- Day 6: Würzburg
- Day 7: Volkach
- Day 8: Bamberg
- Day 9: Nuremberg, Roth
- Day 10: Regensburg
- Day 11: Passau, Engelhartszell
- Day 12: Dürnstein
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna
- Day 15: Vienna (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
- georgeisabella's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - Excellent
The hype: You deserve the best! Cruise Theme: Connoisseur Collection Explore the world of gourmet French cuisine with our Connoisseur Collection Program, which includes an assortment of culinary-inspired excursions and events, featuring visits to... Read more
- scottfisher's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a fantastic way to spend the usually hectic holidays! Relaxing and cruising through some of the most beautiful winter scenery in Europe! Really loved how Uniworld captured the perfect essence of each city we visited through their local cuisine... Read more
- Pik Cheung's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - Excellent
Uniworld had let me experience the most enjoyable cruising. From warm hospitality to excellent excursions. Look forward to joining their Danube cruise route in the near future.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do we visit any Unesco World Heritage sites on this itinerary?
Yes, we visit an amazing eight different UNESCO World Heritage sites including: the world-reknown, Gothic Cologne Cathedral; the Wurzburg Residence: the former Bavarian capital of Regensburg (both in Germany); as well as the beautiful Wachau Valley.
I've heard a BMW factory is located along the German portion of this river cruise itinerary. Is there an opportunity to visit?
Yes, in fact, BMW has a state-of-the-art facility just outside of Regensburg, Germany and there is an included excursion to this cutting-edge, automobile assembly plant of this famous luxury car-maker. Fun fact: BMW stands for Bavarian Motor Werks (Works).
Is there anything unique about Uniworld's ship the River Princess, that sails on this itinerary?
It has a fascinating and extensive art collection onboard, including original art pieces by master artists like Pablo Picasso, Joan Miro and Marc Chagall. And artist Henry Dawnay's cheerful painting "The Drawing Room" currently resides in the "Captain's Lounge." In fact, each Uniworld ship is a one-of-a-kind, luxurious, artfully inspired floating boutique hotel with it's own unique art collection.
- Uniworld – Farm-to-Table Cuisine
- Uniworld - Wellness on the Water
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
Alluring Amsterdam & Vienna (Amsterdam to Vienna, 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left River PrincessRiver Princess$196$6,199-3%USD $6,003+ $380 Port Charge
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Vienna7 seats left River PrincessRiver Princess$211$6,699-3%USD $6,488+ $380 Port Charge
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayAug 2, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left River PrincessRiver Princess$190$5,999-3%USD $5,809+ $380 Port Charge
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Vienna6 seats left River PrincessRiver Princess$211$6,699-3%USD $6,488+ $380 Port Charge
- SundayOct 11, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysSundayOct 25, 2020to Vienna8 seats left River PrincessRiver Princess$196$6,199-3%USD $6,003+ $380 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 November 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 125 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. Please familiarise yourself with the Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 126 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 100 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 21 km
- Volkach (Germany)
- 48 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 23 km
- Roth (Germany)
- 78 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,809 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours