Circumnavigation of the Black Sea
- Our saving
- US $ 20,429
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit a wealth of historic sites and architectural treasures
- Enjoy energetic performances of traditional dances
- Explore the elegant architecture of the grand Odessa
- Cruise through the canals of the Danube River Delta
- Wander through a wealth of architecture in Safranbolu
- Nepal Planet Treks & Expedition 's review about another Zegrahm Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Nepal Planet Treks - your trip planner Holiday in Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan Nepal Planet Treks and Expeditions focuses on exceptional customer support and service at value-for-money costs. We offer personally customized itineraries and activities tailored... Read more
- jc norton's review about another Zegrahm Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
This was an amazing trip with a good mix of wildlife, landscape and cultural elements. The on-board experts were all friendly, informative and clearly knowledgeable. The ship, Sea Adventurer, was fine and, while I heard some grumbling about it, I was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Depart USA
- Day 2 - 3: Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 4: Istanbul / Embark Le Bougainville
- Day 5: Bartin / Safranbolu
- Day 6: Samsun / Amasya
- Day 7: Trabzon / Sumela
- Day 8: Batumi, Georgia
- Day 9: Sochi, Russia
- Day 10: At Sea
- Day 11: Odessa, Ukraine
- Day 12: Danube River Delta, Romania
- Day 13: Histria / Constanta
- Day 14: Varna, Bulgaria
- Day 15: Istanbul, Turkey / Disembark / USA
Zegrahm Expeditions Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Circumnavigation of the Black Sea
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$851USD $20,429
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Georgia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia and Ukraine. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Ukraine. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Zegrahm Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 October 2019 the full payment of $20,429 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $20429 for Circumnavigation of the Black Sea, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Zegrahm Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Zegrahm Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 312 km
- Safranbolu (Turkey)
- 305 km
- Samsun (Turkey)
- 83 km
- Amasya (Turkey)
- 329 km
- Trabzon (Turkey)
- 176 km
- Batumi (Georgia)
- 244 km
- Sochi (Russia)
- 10,810 km
- Odessa (USA)
- 10,119 km
- Odesa (Ukraine)
- 264 km
- Histria (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $20,429 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Circumnavigation of the Black Sea via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours