An Ionian Odyssey
- Our saving
- US $ 2,502
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Prestige Holidays
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point London Heathrow - Terminal 5, London Heathrow Airport (LHR), Nelson Rd, Hounslow, England, United Kingdom 08:15
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
End point London Heathrow - Terminal 5, London Heathrow Airport (LHR), Nelson Rd, Hounslow, England, United Kingdom 18:05
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJoanneDaviesWritten on February 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent guides and outstanding scenery. The tour was well planned and mostly off the main tourist routes. I really enjoyed the ferry rides from island to island. My husband is coeliac and his dietary needs were carefully provided
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
An Ionian Odyssey
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Kerkyra9 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Zakynthos10+ seats left$77USD $2,506Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Kerkyra is the starting point and Zakynthos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Prestige Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Prestige Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the Prestige Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Prestige Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Prestige Holidays tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Kerkyra (Greece)
- 96 km
- Nikopolis (Greece)
- 22 km
- Lefkada (Greece)
- 52 km
- Ithaca (Greece)
- 20 km
- Kefallonia (Greece)
- 6 km
- Sami (Greece)
- 56 km
- Zakynthos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,502 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on An Ionian Odyssey