- Our saving
- US $ 1,921
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point London Heathrow - Terminal 5, London Heathrow Airport (LHR), Nelson Rd, Hounslow, England, United Kingdom 06:15
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
End point London Heathrow - Terminal 5, London Heathrow Airport (LHR), Nelson Rd, Hounslow, England, United Kingdom 15:50
- MarilynKnibbs's review about another Prestige Holidays tour5.0 - Excellent
This is a great trip. Sofia was brilliant, as was of course Will Wagstaff our lecturer on all things flora & fauna. It wasn't cheap for 5 days, but definitely a 'must do' tour. St Mary's Hotel was excellent, just one blip at a breakfast time, which Sofia... Read more
- markkemp's review about another Prestige Holidays tour4.0 - Good
well organised tour, plenty of good photo opportunities.
- AngelaDanby's review about another Prestige Holidays tour4.5 - Excellent
Terrific week. Managed to cram in so much when it was really only 3 days. John, our photographer, was very helpful and I'm sure we all learnt a lot from him as well as from fellow members of the group.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Plovdiv10+ seats left$59USD $1,921
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sofia is the starting point and Plovdiv is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Prestige Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $1,921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1921 for Discover Bulgaria, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Prestige Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Prestige Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 126 km
- Sandanski (Bulgaria)
- 11 km
- Melnik (Bulgaria)
- 36 km
- Bansko (Bulgaria)
- 15 km
- Dobarsko (Bulgaria)
- 8 km
- Belitsa (Bulgaria)
- 41 km
- Leshten (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Kovachevitsa (Bulgaria)
- 48 km
- Devin (Bulgaria)
- 53 km
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Discover Bulgaria via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,153 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours