- Our saving
- US $ 1,754
- Picnic on a prominent spot next to the Eiffel Tower
- Hike in the Swiss Alps and enjoy breathtaking views
- Indulge in traditional Tuscan cuisine and gelato
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Vatican
- Explore Munich and Berlin and sample local beer
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 06:30
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich to Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 18:30 - 20:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris St. Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Schutzenbach Camping & Backpackers
Address: Schützenbach, 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Florence Plus Florence Hostel
Address: Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Munich A&O Munchen Laim
Address: Landsberger Str. 338, 80687 München, Germany
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Address: Timorplein 21, 1094 CC Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDavidCurrieWritten on November 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Bring a suitcase instead of a backpack, don't get out that much money in Switzerland since everywhere accepts cards. Most the side activities are totally worth it. The bus rides in between the locations are a great time to cool off from the exicitement... Read more
- MMarialerisWritten on November 15, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Yes and no Expensive could to it cheaper in my own, but fun
- MMakeValliereWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely do it, even if you're travelling alone it's great.
- PPaigeConsidineWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour is good taster of Europe and its main cities, however is very faced paced and you’ll definitely need to go and revisit your favourite cities in the future.
- KKatWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I wouldn’t recommend it.
- KKerrinomalleyWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the best trip I've ever done, an amazing opportunity to party, meet new people and experience a magnificent part of the world
- SSamanthaWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the most incredible two weeks of my life! We saw so much of Europe in such a small amount of time! We made so many friends and I will forever cherish the memories made!
- MMaddisonBallWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you want a taste of Europe this is the trip for them !!
- MarianaWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sometimes we are afraid because we think we are going to waste our money, but i really enjoyed this tour just because i did something different than usual, travel around other countries and cities, enjoy a good meal, having new experiences, have a nice talk... Read more
- GGabbyleverWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do It! was the best way to see Europe, made so many great friends and eat some amazing food
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the travel time between destinations?
Unfortunately, we are unable to give specific travel times between destinations, as these times will vary based on how many breaks the group has, or if you make stops along the way. Normally the group will travel in the morning and spend the rest of the day in their new destination. For an estimate of the distances travelled we recommend putting each destination into google maps.
Are flights included on this tour?
As we specialise in finding the best tour for you around the world, the tours that are displayed do not include international airfare, as travellers can join the trip from many different countries.
We do however have a helpful place to search flight prices and book your own flights here: http://flights.tourradar.com/en-GB/flights.
Will there be somewhere safe to keep your personal belongings while on tour?
The majority of hostels in Europe have individual lockers for guests to store their belongings - we recommend that you bring your own padlock as these may not be supplied. You can see the hostels frequently used on this tour listed underneath "Accommodation" on the "What's Included"tab, please be aware the accommodation is subject to change.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I discovered a passion for traveling in my late teens when I did a tour across Europe, I fell in love..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hi Team! My name is Tim and I work as a tour guide in Europe. I am a huge fan of travel and love to find..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn25th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayMar 26, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$230$1,949-10%USD $1,754Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$230$1,949-10%USD $1,754Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to London10+ seats left$242$2,049-10%USD $1,844Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJun 4, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to London10+ seats left$242$2,049-10%USD $1,844Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to London10+ seats left$259$2,199-10%USD $1,979Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to London10+ seats left$259$2,199-10%USD $1,979Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 15, 2020to London10+ seats left$259$2,199-10%USD $1,979Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJul 9, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to London10+ seats left$259$2,199-10%USD $1,979Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJul 16, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 29, 2020to London10+ seats left$259$2,199-10%USD $1,979Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJul 23, 2020from London14 DaysWednesdayAug 5, 2020to London10+ seats left$259$2,199-10%USD $1,979Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 409 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 358 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,754 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 177 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonder