- Our saving
- US $ 1,819
- Ride bikes in Amsterdam
- Visit the birthplace of gelato
- Enjoy Berlin's nightlife
- Picnic beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KatieWritten on February 8, 20184.0 - GoodThe European Wonder tour was more than expected. The accommodation and meals were great and the whole tour was brilliantly organised. Vincenzo was an awesome trip leader who had loads of knowledge and made learning about the areas fun and exciting. He was great at helping people to mix and get to know each other and made you feel at ease. Would love to go on a trip with Topdeck / Vincenzo again.Show detailed ratings
- CChristianneWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe went on a whirlwind 2 week tour around Europe over the summer. It was incredible! We saw so many sites. Vinny was funny, so knowledgable but I was most impressed at his ability to always make 60 young adults listen to him intently, no matter how drunk they were!Show detailed ratings
- SSteveWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentVincenzo was a great tour guide and a pleasure to travel with. His knowledge of local traditions and customs was phenomenal and always made the trip interesting.Show detailed ratings
- BRBenWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn energetic and happy leader of our tour through Europe, also very knowledgeable and loved to let his hair down with the group and have a great time! Would love to go on tour with the boys and Vincenzo again! YTBShow detailed ratings
- CTCassyWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinnie was an amazing guide. He was funny, knowledgeable and hospitable. Everything a guide should be and more! He made our trip truly unforgettable! Thanks for the memories Vinnie!Show detailed ratings
- CCraigWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentVinni, he's about the sweetest guy ure ever gonna meet! he's kinda like an, old 12 year old if that makes sense lol. and I mean that in a good way! he's fun energetic, caring, and always willing to be a wingman lol. he's very knowledgeable and it's actually impressive that he has such a good historical knowledge! it makes the trips so much more interesting! overall good guy! considering his age and years of experience, I can honestly say that this guy is gonna be a legend! I say this based on the fact that I've been on some tours with tour leaders that had like 17 years experience(They are legends in the industry), and Vinni was right up there, with them!Show detailed ratings
- NPNayanaWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was wonderful and by far the best I have gone on!! Vincenzo my tour guide was great fun and kept the whole crew engaged and together. Loved it!! He is the best!Show detailed ratings
- MFMitchellWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis was better than I ever could have expected it to be, the experience of my life thus far. Vincenzo was phenomenal, very funny, kind, friendly and knowledgeable. He is a trustworthy guy and I’m glad he was our trip leader. It wouldn’t have been the same without himShow detailed ratings
- LCLeslieWritten on October 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentI'd like to say the trip was amazing, but that would be an understatement. It was everything I could've hoped for and more, especially as a first time visitor to Europe. The itinerary was well thought out with a balance of scheduled/optional activities and free time. Our trip leader, Daisy, was full of life and so knowledgeable. She made one half of an incredible duo, as George was a phenomenal driver as well. Thank you both for contributing to such an unforgettable experience. I will definitely consider Topdeck for future tours.Show detailed ratings
- MMarijkeWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing trip, exceeded all my expectations!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
Start point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 06:30
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich to Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 18:30 - 20:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris St. Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Schutzenbach Camping & Backpackers
Address: Schützenbach, 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Florence Plus Florence Hostel
Address: Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Munich A&O Munchen Laim
Address: Landsberger Str. 338, 80687 München, Germany
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Address: Timorplein 21, 1094 CC Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What are the means of transportation?
All of the transportation on this tour is done in a modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including power points for charging electronics.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- January 1, 2017
Does the tour apply a strict age restriction?
Topdeck is a specific youth tour operator with strict age restrictions of 18 - 39 years old.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayMar 29, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 11, 2018to London0 seats left$45USD $1,819
- ThursdayApr 12, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 25, 2018to London7 seats left$45USD $1,819
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to London0 seats left$45USD $1,819
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$45USD $1,819
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$48USD $1,939
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to London0 seats left$48USD $1,939
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to London10+ seats left$48USD $1,939
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to London10+ seats left$48USD $1,939
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$48USD $1,939
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$52USD $2,069
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 May 2018 the full payment of $1,819 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1819 for European Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,819 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 118 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonder