- Our saving
- US $ 1,746
- Ride bikes in Amsterdam
- Visit the birthplace of gelato
- Enjoy Berlin's nightlife
- Picnic beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Rather Poor
- PavelWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentSome review from Pablo Escobar. YesShow detailed ratings
- JuliaWritten on May 26, 20184.0 - GoodAnnie was a fantastic tour guide! Her personality is absolutely adorable and she knows everything about anything! She is so full of knowledge and positivity. Stefan the bus driver did a fantastic job and was such a wonderful person. I am so glad I got to experience my first time in Europe with these two lovely people from topdeck. Truly the best.Show detailed ratings
- AnnaWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic Excited Nice Well organisedShow detailed ratings
- MMatthewLuttrellWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe balance between historical sightseeing and having free time for alternative activities and night life experiences.Show detailed ratings
- KatieWritten on February 8, 20184.0 - GoodThe European Wonder tour was more than expected. The accommodation and meals were great and the whole tour was brilliantly organised. Vincenzo was an awesome trip leader who had loads of knowledge and made learning about the areas fun and exciting. He was great at helping people to mix and get to know each other and made you feel at ease. Would love to go on a trip with Topdeck / Vincenzo again.Show detailed ratings
- CChristianneWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe went on a whirlwind 2 week tour around Europe over the summer. It was incredible! We saw so many sites. Vinny was funny, so knowledgable but I was most impressed at his ability to always make 60 young adults listen to him intently, no matter how drunk they were!Show detailed ratings
- SSteveWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentVincenzo was a great tour guide and a pleasure to travel with. His knowledge of local traditions and customs was phenomenal and always made the trip interesting.Show detailed ratings
- BRBenWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn energetic and happy leader of our tour through Europe, also very knowledgeable and loved to let his hair down with the group and have a great time! Would love to go on tour with the boys and Vincenzo again! YTBShow detailed ratings
- CTCassyWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinnie was an amazing guide. He was funny, knowledgeable and hospitable. Everything a guide should be and more! He made our trip truly unforgettable! Thanks for the memories Vinnie!Show detailed ratings
- CCraigWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentVinni, he's about the sweetest guy ure ever gonna meet! he's kinda like an, old 12 year old if that makes sense lol. and I mean that in a good way! he's fun energetic, caring, and always willing to be a wingman lol. he's very knowledgeable and it's actually impressive that he has such a good historical knowledge! it makes the trips so much more interesting! overall good guy! considering his age and years of experience, I can honestly say that this guy is gonna be a legend! I say this based on the fact that I've been on some tours with tour leaders that had like 17 years experience(They are legends in the industry), and Vinni was right up there, with them!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Start point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 06:30
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich to Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 18:30 - 20:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris St. Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Schutzenbach Camping & Backpackers
Address: Schützenbach, 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Florence Plus Florence Hostel
Address: Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Munich A&O Munchen Laim
Address: Landsberger Str. 338, 80687 München, Germany
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Address: Timorplein 21, 1094 CC Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 24, 2018
Is there a safe in the hostel, to keep your personal belongings whilst on the tour?
The majority of hostels in Europe have individual lockers for guests to store their belongings - we recommend that you bring your own padlock as these may not be supplied. You can see the hostels frequently used on this tour listed underneath "Accommodation" on the "What's Included" tab - https://www.tourradar.com/t/1461 . Please note that these are subject to change until after booking, but you could look them up online to see more details about the facilities offered.
- April 24, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
- March 29, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
France - Paris
Traditional cabaret show in Paris. Price €65
Scenic river cruise on the Seine. Price €10
Bike tour of Paris. Price €26
Switzerland - Swiss Alps
Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'). Price CHF 161.80 - CHF 189.60
Scenic helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps. Price CHF 120 + €20 deposit
Skydiving in the Swiss Alps. Price CHF 420 + €50 deposit
Schilthorn cable car experience. Price CHF 79
Italy - Venice
Gondola ride in Venice. Price €20
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of Vatican City. Price €40
Germany - Berlin
Berlin Alternative Tour & Nightlife Tour. Price €18
Third Reich Walking Tour. Price €10
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Bike tour of Amsterdam. Price €14
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to London0 seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to London0 seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to London10+ seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to London0 seats left$83USD $1,986
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$78USD $1,861Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$78USD $1,861Instant BookHold my
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to London9 seats left$78USD $1,861Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 August 2018 the full payment of $1,746 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1746 for European Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,746 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 122 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonder