- Our saving
- US $ 1,747
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Picnic on a prominent spot next to the Eiffel Tower
- Hike in the Swiss Alps and enjoy breathtaking views
- Indulge in traditional Tuscan cuisine and gelato
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Vatican
- Explore Munich and Berlin and sample local beer
- Rather Poor
- YYouRheeWritten on January 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Love our tour guide she was amazing and knew so much about all the places we went. She definitely made my friends and I enjoy the trip more. Thanks Jess!!
- FFirdesWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
She is amazing and helpful :)
- ThomasWritten on November 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Super knowledgeable and super fun. Lots of positive energy and I hope he is mt guide next time i do a trip.
- JennaWritten on November 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had Katina as our tour guide and she was incredible. Absolutely loved this trip and had the best time ever! Could not recommend it enough!
- AngelaWritten on November 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very nice, with lots of fun
- AAnonymousWritten on September 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Testing an anonymous review
- EEmilyHallWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emily was the perfect tour guide! She’s so sweet and kind and full of knowledge! I learnt so much from her and really enjoyed our history lessons in the bus. The trip just wouldn’t have been the same without her. She was the perfect balance between sweet... Read more
- ClareWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emily was an absolutely wonderful guide. She was both welcoming, and hospitable, and took everyones wants and desires into consideration. Emily was a knowledgeable guide as well with amazing facts and insights into every place we were taken. Emily was more... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic awesome mindblowing
- KkatieWritten on August 26, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
judes was the best! she always went above and beyond to help in any way she could. she was amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Start point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 06:30
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich to Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 18:30 - 20:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris St. Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Schutzenbach Camping & Backpackers
Address: Schützenbach, 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Florence Plus Florence Hostel
Address: Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Munich A&O Munchen Laim
Address: Landsberger Str. 338, 80687 München, Germany
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Address: Timorplein 21, 1094 CC Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the travel time between destinations?
Unfortunately, we are unable to give specific travel times between destinations, as these times will vary based on how many breaks the group has, or if you make stops along the way. Normally the group will travel in the morning and spend the rest of the day in their new destination. For an estimate of the distances travelled we recommend putting each destination into google maps.
Are flights included on this tour?
As we specialise in finding the best tour for you around the world, the tours that are displayed do not include international airfare, as travellers can join the trip from many different countries.
We do however have a helpful place to search flight prices and book your own flights here: http://flights.tourradar.com/en-GB/flights.
Will there be somewhere safe to keep your personal belongings while on tour?
The majority of hostels in Europe have individual lockers for guests to store their belongings - we recommend that you bring your own padlock as these may not be supplied. You can see the hostels frequently used on this tour listed underneath "Accommodation" on the "What's Included"tab, please be aware the accommodation is subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to London4 seats left$212$1,889-8%USD $1,747
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$212$1,889-8%USD $1,747Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$212$1,889-8%USD $1,747
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$226$2,019-8%USD $1,868
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$226$2,019-8%USD $1,868
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$226$2,019-8%USD $1,868
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$241$2,149-8%USD $1,988
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$241$2,149-8%USD $1,988
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London8 seats left$241$2,149-8%USD $1,988
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$241$2,149-8%USD $1,988
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2019 the full payment of $1,747 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1747 for European Wonder, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,747 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 139 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonder