- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Picnic on a prominent spot next to the Eiffel Tower
- Hike in the Swiss Alps and enjoy breathtaking views
- Indulge in traditional Tuscan cuisine and gelato
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Vatican
- Explore Munich and Berlin and sample local beer
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich to Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Samantha· January 7th, 2020This was my first ever trip to Europe and i was a solo traveller Daisy made me feel at ease and made it the holiday of a lifetime the memories and friends I've made I will forever be so greatful but also her knowledge of every city or landmark was... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- Angela· December 1st, 2019I had a wonderful time on the European Wonder tour in September 2019. Stien was a fantastic guide and she played a major part in making the entire trip a lot of fun. She was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire tour! With her knowledge and... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- EEmma· November 28th, 2019Best tour guide! Stien was always helpful and made the tour unforgettable!Trip date: September 2019
- DDavidCurrie· November 17th, 2019Bring a suitcase instead of a backpack, don't get out that much money in Switzerland since everywhere accepts cards. Most the side activities are totally worth it. The bus rides in between the locations are a great time to cool off from the exicitement... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MMarialeris· November 15th, 2019Yes and no Expensive could to it cheaper in my own, but funTrip date: July 2019
- MMakeValliere· November 15th, 2019Absolutely do it, even if you're travelling alone it's great.Trip date: May 2019
- PPaigeConsidine· November 15th, 2019The tour is good taster of Europe and its main cities, however is very faced paced and you’ll definitely need to go and revisit your favourite cities in the future.Trip date: April 2019
- KKat· November 15th, 2019I wouldn’t recommend it.Trip date: September 2019
- KKerrinomalley· November 15th, 2019It was the best trip I've ever done, an amazing opportunity to party, meet new people and experience a magnificent part of the worldTrip date: September 2019
- SSamantha· November 15th, 2019It was the most incredible two weeks of my life! We saw so much of Europe in such a small amount of time! We made so many friends and I will forever cherish the memories made!Trip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday16 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday29 Jun, 2021$2,712$2,0340% Interest Instalments
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday27 Jul, 2021$2,881$2,1600% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday28 Jul, 2021EnglishTuesday10 Aug, 2021$2,8810% Interest Instalments
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday24 Aug, 2021$2,881$2,1600% Interest Instalments
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021$2,490$1,8670% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the travel time between destinations?
- Are flights included on this tour?
- Will there be somewhere safe to keep your personal belongings while on tour?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- When and where does the tour end?
- What transport is included on the tour?
- What is the age range?
- What meals are included on the tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar