- Our saving
- US $ 1,572
- Picnic on a prominent spot next to the Eiffel Tower
- Hike in the Swiss Alps and enjoy breathtaking views
- Indulge in traditional Tuscan cuisine and gelato
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Vatican
- Explore Munich and Berlin and sample local beer
- Rather Poor
- TKThomasWritten on June 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was the trip of a lifetime. Alex was an amazing tour leader, and I feel lucky to have had her (Morgan is another amazing leader who I met along the way and would also recommend.) Had a great group of people as well, no drama at all, and despite being a decade older than most had a amazing time with all of them. Made some true mates (the aussies are a blast for those who haven’t partied with them) who I hope to keep in contact with. Adult summer camp on overdrive. Recommend for solo travelers and duos. Don’t pass this one up if you’re looking to see Europe buffet style.Show detailed ratings
- PavelWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentSome review from Pablo Escobar. YesShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 2, 20182.5 - AverageI’m only writing this because I have to have 20 characters.Show detailed ratings
- JuliaWritten on May 26, 20184.0 - GoodAnnie was a fantastic tour guide! Her personality is absolutely adorable and she knows everything about anything! She is so full of knowledge and positivity. Stefan the bus driver did a fantastic job and was such a wonderful person. I am so glad I got to experience my first time in Europe with these two lovely people from topdeck. Truly the best.Show detailed ratings
- AnnaWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic Excited Nice Well organisedShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing first trip to go on made even better because of all the great people I got to meet on it including our tour guide Millie. She was very knowledgeable about the sights and always fun to be around. We saw all the highlights of London, Scotland, and Ireland ( I probably put this under the wrong tour knowing me but none the less no matter what trip you take your bound to enjoy it :D) I would definitely go on another top deck tour given the chance.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentTopdeck tour is amazing, safe, enjoyable, fun and experience. Love you Millie Well doneShow detailed ratings
- MMatthewLuttrellWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe balance between historical sightseeing and having free time for alternative activities and night life experiences.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentI enjoyed the activities we did and the history provided to us by Millie. In particular the history of France and Germany. I felt the trio had a great balance of learning about the historical importance of European nations and having freedom to visit milestones in addition to nightlife/more relaxed scenic activities! Covers everything !!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThanks to Stien and Maric for a wonderful tour!! It was really memorableShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Start point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 06:30
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome to Venice
- Day 9: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 10: Munich to Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
End point Wombats City Hostel, 7 Dock Street, London, E1 8JN 18:30 - 20:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris St. Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
Address: 5 Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris, France
Swiss Alps Schutzenbach Camping & Backpackers
Address: Schützenbach, 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Florence Plus Florence Hostel
Address: Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Rome Camping Village Roma
Address: Via Aurelia, 831, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Venice Camping Village Jolly
Address: via 30175, Via Giuseppe de Marchi, 7, Venezia VE, Italy
Munich A&O Munchen Laim
Address: Landsberger Str. 338, 80687 München, Germany
Berlin Wombats City Hostel Berlin
Address: Alte Schönhauser Str. 2, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Address: Timorplein 21, 1094 CC Amsterdam, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a safe in the hostel, to keep your personal belongings whilst on the tour?
The majority of hostels in Europe have individual lockers for guests to store their belongings - we recommend that you bring your own padlock as these may not be supplied. You can see the hostels frequently used on this tour listed underneath "Accommodation" on the "What's Included" tab - https://www.tourradar.com/t/1461 . Please note that these are subject to change until after booking, but you could look them up online to see more details about the facilities offered.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, which means that you will have to make your own way to and from the airport.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
France - Paris
Traditional cabaret show in Paris. Price €65
Scenic river cruise on the Seine. Price €10
Bike tour of Paris. Price €26
Switzerland - Swiss Alps
Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'). Price CHF 161.80 - CHF 189.60
Scenic helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps. Price CHF 120 + €20 deposit
Skydiving in the Swiss Alps. Price CHF 420 + €50 deposit
Schilthorn cable car experience. Price CHF 79
Italy - Venice
Gondola ride in Venice. Price €20
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of Vatican City. Price €40
Germany - Berlin
Berlin Alternative Tour & Nightlife Tour. Price €18
Third Reich Walking Tour. Price €10
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Bike tour of Amsterdam. Price €14
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Two summer seasons completed for Topdeck Europe and loving the continent's vibes more than ever! I'm..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$78USD $1,861
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to London0 seats left$78USD $1,861Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$281$2,069-14%USD $1,788
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$264$1,939-14%USD $1,675
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to London0 seats left$73USD $1,746Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to London8 seats left$73USD $1,746Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from London14 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to London10+ seats left$247$1,819-14%USD $1,572
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$247$1,819-14%USD $1,572
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$247$1,819-14%USD $1,572
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London14 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$247$1,819-14%USD $1,572
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $1,572 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1572 for European Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,572 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 130 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonder