- Our saving
- US $ 1,596
- Picnic at the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Marvel at ancient Roman architecture
- Slide on your lederhosen in Munich
- Enjoy a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HuiWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentYes everything was great but it was abit too rush in Germany and didn't get to visit some famous spots.Show detailed ratings
- JulieWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy European Wonder tour was exceptional. So well organised. The hostels were (for the most part) lovely and the delicious local food prepared by Topdeck chefs in each country was such a bonus. Judes was our tour leader and she was AMAZING. She is so passionate about travel, culture and history. We learned so much from her. She also looked after us really well and truly CARES. I was so pleased that she won Trip Leader of the Year in 2016 because she certainly deserved it.Show detailed ratings
- OLOwenWritten on September 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentWonderful trip! Hannah was not only well knowledged but also incredibly polite and fun to be around! Our driver Christi was excellent! He knew how to have a good time, but was also very helpful with local attractions and dinners. We went to multiple different locations that were not mentioned in the tour as well as all the ones mentioned, which made the tour that much better! Between all the offered activities as well as all the local adventures this trip definitely was a wonder! Everyone on the tour was extremely nice and fun to be around! I've for sure made friends for life! Thank you topdeck; Hannah and Christi you were both amazing!Show detailed ratings
- FatimaWritten on September 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very memorable! Hannah was an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgable, friendly and very accommodating. The accommodations were great except for one experience in Vienna. We had a terrible room (dirty, no hot water) and the staff kept insisting they'd fix it but they didn't. We were there for two nights - as with most places. So if you don't like it- it's easy to just power through. The rooms for the most part are between 2-6 people. Be ready to pay for bathrooms during the trip and showers in Switzerland. Food was amazing in all of our stops. Most of the meals are catered for by the hostel or top deck staff. But you always have the option of skipping and doing something more local which we did in some countries. Drive days were long so prepare for 6-10 hour drive days (with multiple stops in between). But it's a good chance to catch up on sleep and rest (make sure you take a neck pillow!). There's a huge age range and this trip is not for someone who is just looking to party. Many early mornings and A LOT of walking and travel throughout the day. If you're only interested in partying and don't care about history, art or learning about the cultures in various cities - this trip is not for you. Overall amazing trip and I'd definitely recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- AlexWritten on August 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely incredible trip, perfect itinerary for a European adventure and a great group of people too.Show detailed ratings
- MMattWritten on August 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch an amazing time I'm so happy I decided to book my tour with TopDeck. I'm not sure if Contiki or another company would have been a whole lot different, but I couldn't really have asked for much more from my tour. The part I was most happy about was the accessibility to see all the major things you want to see is combined with complete freedom to do whatever you want. There are awesome activities that you can pay a little extra for offered every day and I pretty much did all of them. It was a good opportunity to get to know the other people on my trip. But none were mandatory so if you wanna explore on your own you can totally do that too. Tbh I wasn't expecting so many Aussies/Kiwis on my trip but they were all really cool so no problem there! If you don't like Australians though I wouldn't recommend the trip because usually more than half the people on them are lol. Also I know it says free wifi on the bus but you only get a pretty small amount to use and then once you've used it up you have to pay for more. So i wouldn't bank on using that too much, if you're someone that likes to be on there phone a lot you should just bite the bullet and spend the money on an Int'l plan or sim card. It'll be super helpful to have data if you get lost or something. The hostels we stayed at were all way nicer than I expected and the food at the TopDeck sites in each country was so good which me and my other friends on the tour also weren't expecting. For everything you get, the tour is very fairly priced...would definitely recommend and hopefully I'll be able to go on another again soon!!Show detailed ratings
- JKJaspreetWritten on August 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome. The credit goes to Lyndsey. She is an excellent tour guide. Thank you for the nice food. As I was vegetarian, I was well- looked after.There was only one limitation of the trip. The accomodation in Munich was bad and there were bed bugs. Overall, it was good.Show detailed ratings
- ShahbazWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - Excellentthank you top for this excellent trip special thank to evan you are the bestShow detailed ratings
- GKGulWritten on June 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was the best tour ever! Jezza is the best tour leader and amazing person! Thank you Topdeck for unforgettable memories!Show detailed ratings
- SNSindhujaWritten on June 17, 20174.0 - GoodBetter hotels better break fast plsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Venice
- Day 10: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 11: Munich to Berlin
- Day 12: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Can seniors go on this tour?
Topdeck/Contiki creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
- April 1, 2017
What are the means of transportation?
All of the transportation on this tour is done in a modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including power points for charging electronics.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been a tour guide since 2013. So far I've worked four summer seasons..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- ThursdayMar 29, 2018from LondonWednesdayApr 11, 2018in LondonOur saving$223Price$1,819-12%USD $1,59610+ spaces left
- ThursdayApr 12, 2018from LondonWednesdayApr 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$223Price$1,819-12%USD $1,59610+ spaces left
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 9, 2018in LondonOur saving$223Price$1,819-12%USD $1,59610+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$223Price$1,819-12%USD $1,59610+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$238Price$1,939-12%USD $1,70110+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$238Price$1,939-12%USD $1,70110+ spaces left
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$238Price$1,939-12%USD $1,70110+ spaces left
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 20, 2018in LondonOur saving$238Price$1,939-12%USD $1,70110+ spaces left
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$238Price$1,939-12%USD $1,70110+ spaces left
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from LondonWednesdayJul 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$253Price$2,069-12%USD $1,81510+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for European Wonder.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $1,596 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1596 for European Wonder, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,596 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,437 tours in Europe
- covered by 164 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 864 travellers have already met
before they left for European Wonder tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 107 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Wonder