Bella Italia & Essential España
- Our saving
- US $ 3,888
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ROME
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME > ASSISI > SIENA > FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE
- Day 5: FLORENCE > BOLOGNA > PADUA > VENICE
- Day 6: VENICE
- Day 7: VENICE > MONTEPULCIANO (TUSCANY WINE REGION) > ROME
- Day 8: ROME > CIVITAVECCHIA (OVERNIGHT ON-BOARD)
- Day 9: ARRIVAL IN BARCELONA
- Day 10: BARCELONA
- Day 11: BARCELONA > MADRID (TRAIN)
- Day 12: MADRID > CORDOBA > SEVILLA
- Day 13: SEVILLA
- Day 14: SEVILLA > GRANADA
- Day 15: GRANADA > TOLEDO > MADRID
- Day 16: MADRID
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- David talarico's review about another Omega Tours tour4.0 - Good
Tour is a good brief introduction of Tuscany, Florence and Venice. The room in Florence was excellent and was recently remodeled. Location was far from the historic district requiring using the tram system for about 4 miles. The hotel in Venice was... Read more
- Vanessa Marck's review about another Omega Tours tour4.0 - Good
This tour took us to wonderful places that we never would have thought to visit on our own.
- MARCO IAROSSI's review about another Omega Tours tour4.0 - Good
It was an enjoyable cross-section of Italian culture The architecture,the people, the food & wine with lashings of history thankyou very much.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie8th October 2019
Bella Italia & Essential España
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayApr 30, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayMay 7, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayJul 9, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
- ThursdayJul 16, 2020from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$120USD $3,889Based on Double Occupancy Per Person
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Omega Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Omega Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Omega Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Omega Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Omega Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 130 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 108 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 80 km
- Bologna (Italy)
- 110 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 34 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 145 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 62 km
- Civitavecchia (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,888 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,228 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours