- Our saving
- US $ 1,869
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the City of Lights and picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Hike the Swiss Alps and see the famed Sagrada Familia
- Take a selfie at the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore the ancient Rome and view the mighty Colisseum
- Indulge in Italian gelato and sip delicious French wine
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- FrankWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was excellent. Well put together and organized. Had the time of my life. Would definitely do another one.
- KyleWritten on July 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall, the trip was excellent! The guide, Annie, was knowledgeable and fun! Most of the accommodation was excellent and clean, although I was not a fan of Wombats in London (which was where the tour begun in the morning, so no nights were actually... Read more
- JJackWritten on June 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Topdeck trip was everything I could have wished it would be and more with Jess as our tour guide .Jess has such a great bubbly personality filled with her informed knowledge about everything you venture across as part of the tour ,you definitely get more... Read more
- SSofiaWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Being in Europe with Jonhnny and the crew was amazing! all the detailes and attention that he gave to us made the difference!
- OOmarWritten on December 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on a lot of tours and Johnny was hands down the most down to earth and easy going tour guide. Was always straight up and didn't sugar coat anything. Loved every minute. I admire his unstoppable enthusiasm and limitless passion for not only the... Read more
- JJessieWritten on December 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The top deck tour my partner and I went on was absolutely awesome, I wish we had done the full 30 day trip to be honest. Johnny really made the experience better then what we had hope for, he went above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome and at home.... Read more
- DDavidWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My friends and I had a wonderful time in Europe for 2 weeks with Johnny as our trip leader. Not only Johnny was informative, organize and fun to be with, he always went the extra mile to make sure his group got the most out of wherever we went. If I ever... Read more
- KKatieWritten on December 10, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My Top Deck your was great and despite all the European sights being beautiful I think the best part of the trip was the wonderful people. Most of all our amazing tour leader Johnny. He was so much more than I ever could have expected. Lovely and friendly... Read more
- HGhalinaWritten on December 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Top deck is a great option if you want to see a lot of places in a short time. It's well organised and your tour guide and bus driver are full of knowledge and there to help every step of the way.
- HollyWritten on October 7, 20154.0 - Good
All in all a pretty amazing trip. Most of the accommodation was all good except one where I didn't get a hot shower at all. Hardest part was leaving all the people who continued on their tour after the two weeks with them!Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi there, Glad you had an amazing Roman Chariot trip with us. Sorry about the cold shower with your one accommodation. Hopefully see you again soon. Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
- Day 6: Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 9: French Riviera
- Day 10: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 11: Florence
- Day 12: Florence to Rome
- Day 13: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What if I don't want to stay at the campsite, can I upgrade my accommodation into hotels?
There wont be any accommodation upgrade option on this trip.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What sort of accommodation will I stay on during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London13 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,869Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London13 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$79USD $1,979
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London13 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London13 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London13 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from London13 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London13 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from London13 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from London13 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from London13 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$84USD $2,099
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Roman Chariot.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2019 the full payment of $1,869 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1869 for Roman Chariot, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,869 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Roman Chariot