Treasures of Oman Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Smart Travel And Tourism
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival Muscat.
- Day 2 Half Day Muscat City Tour
- Day 3 Muscat - Wadi Arbyeen - Bimmah Sink Hole - Wadi Shab - Ras Al Hadd
- Day 4 Ras Al Hadd - Sur Dhow Factory - Wadi Bani Khalid - Wahiba Desert
- Day 5 Wahiba Sands - Sinaw - Birkat Al Moze - Nizwa
- Day 6 Nizwa - Jabreen Castal - Bahal Fort & Osis - Jabel Shams - Nizwa
- Day 7 Nizwa Fort & Souq - Muscat Amouage Perfume Factory - Muscat Hotel
- Day 8 Muscat Departure.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Smart Travel And Tourism
Smart Travel and Tourism, operates from Sultanate of Oman. We arrange all travel & tourism packages and all other adventure holidays and tour packages. We are one of the leading travel agency in Sultanate established and run by a group of Experienced and professional staffs since 2014. OUR MISSION Efficiency, Flexibility and Quality Service with a Personal Touch, State of the Art Technology, combined with strong purchasing advantages and Value for Money. We’re committed to offering competitive value for money products and high-level services in order to achieve total client satisfaction. We want to meet and exceed all business clients’ goals and objectives, strive for excellence in quality, integrity, and value in all that we do. We want our clients and ourselves to grow profitably in our respective destinations, through thorough market analysis, continuous product development, aggressive yield management, and prudent financial risk monitoringRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- CKChristine· November 16th, 2019It was everything I had hoped for and Mr Humud was excellent company.Trip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Wednesday14 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday21 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday22 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,985
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Rial OmaniOman
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GOman
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Oman. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Oman. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Oman. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Oman. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Oman. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Smart Travel And Tourism. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Smart Travel And Tourism will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Smart Travel And Tourism" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.