Polish and Baltic Jewels Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,519
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 (TUESDAY): ARRIVAL KRAKOW
- DAY 2 (WEDNESDAY): KRAKOW
- DAY 3 (THURSDAY): KRAKOW-WARSAW
- DAY 4 (FRIDAY): WARSAW
- DAY 5 (SATURDAY): WARSAW-GIZYCKO
- DAY 6 (SUNDAY): GIZYCKO-VILNIUS
- DAY 7 (MONDAY): VILNIUS
- DAY 8 (TUESDAY): VILNIUS-RIGA
- DAY 9 (WEDNESDAY): RIGA
- DAY 10 (THURSDAY): RIGA
- DAY 11 (FRIDAY): RIGA-TALLINN
- DAY 12 (SATURDAY): TALLINN
- DAY 13 (SUNDAY): TALLINN DEPARTURE
- Paul Vanzwan's review about another Baltic Events tour4.0 - Good
Quality and cost of optional tours and dining needs improving. Tour group to be exclusive not mixed with other groups. Final night should have a free farewell dining night.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
Polish and Baltic Jewels Tour
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$47USD $1,519
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$47USD $1,519
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$47USD $1,519
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$47USD $1,519
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$47USD $1,519
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Krakow13 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$47USD $1,519
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Baltic Events. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Baltic Events. Please familiarise yourself with the Baltic Events payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Events will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Events tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 252 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 207 km
- Gizycko (Poland)
- 239 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,519 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Polish and Baltic Jewels Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours