- Our saving
- US $ 2,053
- Explore the Venetian canals
- Soak up the sun on Pag island, Croatia
- Venture the Austrian Alps
- Experience the nightlife buzz of Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RKRajiWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was an amazing tour guide! Super friendly, patient, helpful and really knew her history! She made everyone feel like her friend while still being really professional
- AAndreaWritten on June 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My 16 day tour from Rome to London was everything I could have dreamt of. Our tour leader Jess was incredible, so helpful and gave me so much help and guidance whenever I needed it as well as being super fun and humble. It made our group have a really nude... Read more
- THTasmiaWritten on March 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sarah a was a great tour leader. She was funny, knowledgeable, caring and flexible when she needed to be. I had a great time on the tour and Sarah made sure we all had a good time.
- LLLizWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Flipping amazing! For someone who was worried about travelling alone, Jess made the whole thing so much easier! Welcoming, fun and just generally lovely!
- BrentonWritten on October 7, 20154.5 - Excellent
Tripleader: Felix (Cate from topdeck) Driver: Jude Thoroughly enjoyable, educational, exciting and tasty journey! The knowledge of the tour leader was exceptional and the bus rides were smooth and well planned out. Joining the toir half way through was a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Eastern Express is a epic trip. Good to hear you enjoyed it with the crew and eventually the passengers. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Topdeck :)
- NNicoleWritten on October 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic experience, saw a lot in only 16 days, optional activities were fun and varied. Accommodation was consistently good and the Topdeck tent food was incredible. Anthony the guide was amazing- he was informative and fun...kept the atmosphere up for... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia via Postojna Cave, Slovenia
- Day 5: Pag Island
- Day 6: Pag Island
- Day 7: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 8: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 9: Austrian Alps
- Day 10: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 15: Amsterdam
- Day 16: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Can you give me some details about the starting point of this trip?
Topdeck advised that the starting point is at 2pm at Camping Village Roma.
Can you arrange a pre/post trip accommodation?
The pre-trip and post-trip accommodation is for an additional cost.
Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London9 seats left$86USD $2,053
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London9 seats left$91USD $2,178
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London7 seats left$91USD $2,178
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$91USD $2,178
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London5 seats left$96USD $2,303
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$96USD $2,303
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to London8 seats left$96USD $2,303
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London10+ seats left$96USD $2,303
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Rome16 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to London9 seats left$96USD $2,303
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Rome16 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$96USD $2,303
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 January 2019 the full payment of $2,053 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2053 for Eastern Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 259 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 244 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,053 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Express