- Our saving
- US $ 1,566
- Explore the Venetian canals
- Soak up the sun on Pag island, Croatia
- Venture the Austrian Alps
- Experience the nightlife buzz of Amsterdam
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RKRajiWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes was an amazing tour guide! Super friendly, patient, helpful and really knew her history! She made everyone feel like her friend while still being really professionalShow detailed ratings
- AAndreaWritten on June 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy 16 day tour from Rome to London was everything I could have dreamt of. Our tour leader Jess was incredible, so helpful and gave me so much help and guidance whenever I needed it as well as being super fun and humble. It made our group have a really nude vibe and ensured the activities were worth doing. Overall my trip was one I will never forgot and I can only hope others get a tour guide like JessShow detailed ratings
- THTasmiaWritten on March 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah a was a great tour leader. She was funny, knowledgeable, caring and flexible when she needed to be. I had a great time on the tour and Sarah made sure we all had a good time.Show detailed ratings
- LLLizWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentFlipping amazing! For someone who was worried about travelling alone, Jess made the whole thing so much easier! Welcoming, fun and just generally lovely!Show detailed ratings
- BrentonWritten on October 7, 20154.5 - ExcellentTripleader: Felix (Cate from topdeck) Driver: Jude Thoroughly enjoyable, educational, exciting and tasty journey! The knowledge of the tour leader was exceptional and the bus rides were smooth and well planned out. Joining the toir half way through was a challenge with groups of people already very close but after 3 days everyone was friends and the fun really beganShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Eastern Express is a epic trip. Good to hear you enjoyed it with the crew and eventually the passengers. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Topdeck :)
- NNicoleWritten on October 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentFantastic experience, saw a lot in only 16 days, optional activities were fun and varied. Accommodation was consistently good and the Topdeck tent food was incredible. Anthony the guide was amazing- he was informative and fun...kept the atmosphere up for the whole trip!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Venice including Vatican City visit
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Pag Island, Croatia via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 5: Pag Island
- Day 6: Pag Island
- Day 7: Pag Island to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 8: Ljubljana to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 9: Austrian Alps
- Day 10: Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 13: Berlin
- Day 14: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 15: Amsterdam
- Day 16: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 19, 2016
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
- May 1, 2016
Can you give me some details about the starting point of this trip?
Topdeck advised that the starting point is at 2pm at Camping Village Roma.
- May 1, 2016
Can you arrange a pre/post trip accommodation?
The pre-trip and post-trip accommodation is for an additional cost.
Please contact us to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to London6 seats left$473$2,039-23%USD $1,566
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$496$2,139-23%USD $1,643
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$496$2,139-23%USD $1,643
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to London0 seats left$86USD $2,053Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$90USD $2,149
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to London0 seats left$90USD $2,149Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to London7 seats left$90USD $2,149
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Rome16 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$90USD $2,149
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$90USD $2,149
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Rome16 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to London8 seats left$90USD $2,149
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2018 the full payment of $1,566 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1566 for Eastern Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 239 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 183 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 259 km
- Tyrol (Austria)
- 244 km
- Mauthausen (Austria)
- 205 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,566 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,011 tours in Europe
- covered by 177 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 53 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Express tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Express