- Our saving
- US $ 2,284
- Rather Poor
- JJenWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved this trip. Was so cool seeing such a different part of the world. Jemma was a fantastic trip leader and really made the trip what it was!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jemma was absolutely fantastic and completely made the trip!
- GabbyWritten on October 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, Elise was a fab guide and I really enjoyed the tour-good value
- AAbbieWritten on July 1, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Monika was a fantastic guide. Would travel will her again any day
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tallinn
- Day 2: Tallinn to St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 3: St. Petersburg
- Day 4: St. Petersburg
- Day 5: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 6: Novgorod to Moscow
- Day 7: Moscow
- Day 8: Moscow
- Day 9: Moscow to Velikiye Luki
- Day 10: Velikiye Luki to Riga, Latvia
- Day 11: Riga
- Day 12: Riga to Vilnius, Lithuania
- Day 13: Vilnius to Warsaw, Poland
- Day 14: Warsaw
- Day 15: Warsaw to Berlin, Germany
- Day 16: Berlin
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
How many people will be in a group?
You can expect about 30 - 35 people.
We are planning to have this tour in June, what is the weather like?
As you are you going during summer, you can expect the weather to be warm.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Berlin4 seats left$95USD $2,284Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Berlin0 seats left$95USD $2,284
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Berlin5 seats left$100USD $2,399
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Berlin0 seats left$100USD $2,399
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$100USD $2,399
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$100USD $2,399
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$106USD $2,543
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Berlin0 seats left$106USD $2,543
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Berlin9 seats left$106USD $2,543
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Tallinn16 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to Berlin0 seats left$106USD $2,543
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Russian Revelations.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $2,284 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2284 for Russian Revelations, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 490 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 444 km
- Velikiye Luki (Russia)
- 399 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,284 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Russian Revelations