- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodWell I have to say Victoria and our driver Victor, came through for us, as we were only two passengers left on the trip. We were disappointed by not getting a true group tour that we expected. But she made the best of it for us, good lady hope to meet again. Also Topdeck did give me another tour to make up for this. Really keep this guide, she made things work, she does a good job. And Victor is a great driver. Blessings to you on your travels and hope you had a good birthday. RyanShow detailed ratings
- RRachaelWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentPiotr was an awesome tour leader! He was enthusiastic and fun. Knows how to have a good time!! Thanks for the amazing memories!Show detailed ratings
- EElleWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes is an incredible guide and a wonderful human. She is energetic and her passion for her job is so clear, with her going above and beyond for all her passengers. She manages to find the perfect balance between professionalism and fun, where she makes everything run like clockwork then knows how to get involved and be more of a free adventurer when everything else is set up. Her knowledge and her desire to learn is so inspiring and added so much depth to our tour. She always seems calm and has a smile on her face, and is always ready for a laugh, some terrible puns, and some big-sister life advice when asked! Judes is awesome, the only downside being that she has set the bar so high any other tour guide I come across will never meet it. The three weeks I spent under her guidance were some of the best three weeks of my life - thank you Judes!Show detailed ratings
- OOliviaWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentI recently did a 22 day tour through Scandinavia with Jude's. I can not rave enough about her. Her knowledge is incredible and she is always interesting to listen to. Super organised, lots of fun and a beautiful person!Show detailed ratings
- CCaoimheWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip from start to finish with incredible company and an even more incredible tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- LMLaurenWritten on September 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on the Northern Exposure Tour this year and what Ii can say about it, is that it was absolutely amazing! Starting out in the cities, which were gorgeous, and then getting fully immersed in nature was the whole reason I did this tour, and it was breathtaking. Our tour leader, Judes (Jody) was such an amazing person, easy to talk to and so kind. Her abilities as a tour leader are formidable and her knowledge, inspiring. An absolutely passionate person with puns that will make you cringe, in the best way. When we became more remote in Norway, we were fortunate enough to have an incredible Chef by the name of Alisha. Her skills are world class and her food, nothing less than delicious. She always surprised us with what she had whipped up in her little cook tent. Do this tour. Meet amazing people. See incredible places and sights. And hopefully, if you're fortunate enough, you get to meet Judes and Lish. XxShow detailed ratings
- GDGinaWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was so much more than I expected. It was so much fun with the crew and getting to know everyone. The sights we saw were breathtaking and Judes could not have been a better leader for us! She was so knowledgeable and told us lots of interesting stories to make the bus ride seem quicker! She was so eager to make us all happy and went out of her way to make sure we were all pleased! Lish was the best cook ever, I'm so glad she was on our trip. She has such a great personality and that made it so enjoyable to be on a trip with her.Show detailed ratings
- LeahWritten on January 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentI have always dreamed of travelling around Scandinavia. This tour was brilliant. I really felt like I got the Scandinavian experience. From walking around beautiful old cities to being out in the middle of nowhere with the wild reindeer. Victoria Messer was fantastic tour leader. She had lots of knowledge of every place we went to & answered any questions we had, best places to eat & shop & things we should check out in the towns we visited. She made me feel very comfortable on the trip & had so much fun. Big thanks to Vic for an amazing time. I will never forget it.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Leah, great to hear you had a enjoyable trip with Vic. ~Topdeck.
- DanielWritten on August 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour, could not have asked for a better trip. Bec was an amazing tour guide, threw herself into everything (surströmming!!) and the whole group left feeling like family. Literally a life changing trip for me. Who can forget our on-the-road chef, Gemma and our coach driver Adrian! Gem's food was top stuff especially given our remote location at times and again, can't praise her enough. And finally Adrian, who managed to put the coach in places I was convinced it couldn't fit and did an awesome job through the fjords and mountains. If you're considering this trip there's only one thing to say...do it!Show detailed ratings
- FreyaWritten on July 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, the scenery was like nothing I've ever seen - our Topdeck crew were wonderful in every aspect and I made many friends for life. Can't recommend Northern Exposure enough!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm to Oslo, Norway
- Day 9: Oslo
- Day 10: Oslo to Andalsnes
- Day 11: Andalsnes
- Day 12: Andalsnes to Steinkjer
- Day 13: Steinkjer to Bjerka
- Day 14: Bjerka to Tysfjord
- Day 15: Tysfjord to Skibotn
- Day 16: Skibotn to Olderfjord
- Day 17: Olderfjord
- Day 18: Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
- Day 19: Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
- Day 20: Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
- Day 21: Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 22: Tallinn
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be vegetarian meals available on the tour?
Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Vegan and Jain meals can be requested when you have a confirmed booking on the tour and Topdeck will do their best to accommodate your dietary requirements for the included meals on the tour.
Are the rates quoted double occupancy?
Most of our pricing is based on a same-sex twin-share or quad-share (if stated) accommodation.
I'll be travelling alone, will I get my own room, or will I be sharing?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Berlin22 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Tallinn0 seats leftUSD $3,042Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Finland and Estonia
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Northern Exposure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Exposure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 416 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 218 km
- Andalsnes (Norway)
- 249 km
- Steinkjer (Norway)
- 504 km
- Tysfjord (Norway)
- 215 km
- Skibotn (Norway)
- 394 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Exposure