- Our saving
- US $ 3,369
- See the infamous Berlin Wall and the Brandenburg Gate
- Explore the unique atmosphere of the Northern Capitals
- Admire the scenery as you travel from Steinkjer to Bjerka
- Join a walking tour of Tallin and enjoy its fairytale glamour
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm
- Day 8: Stockholm to Oslo, Norway
- Day 9: Oslo
- Day 10: Oslo to Åndalsnes, via Lillehammer
- Day 11: Åndalsnes
- Day 12: Åndalsnes to Steinkjer, via Trondheim/Hell
- Day 13: Steinkjer to Bjerka
- Day 14: Bjerka to Tysfjord, via Svartisen Glacier
- Day 15: Tysfjord to Skibotn
- Day 16: Skibotn to Olderfjord
- Day 17: Olderfjord
- Day 18: Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
- Day 19: Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
- Day 20: Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
- Day 21: Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 22: Tallinn
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EEliseBrettWritten on November 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jemma is the most amazing tour guide ! She was so informative about every single place we visited. Always bright, happy and cheerful and just a genuine pleasure to be around. Could not have asked for a better guide !
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well I have to say Victoria and our driver Victor, came through for us, as we were only two passengers left on the trip. We were disappointed by not getting a true group tour that we expected. But she made the best of it for us, good lady hope to meet... Read more
- RRachaelWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Piotr was an awesome tour leader! He was enthusiastic and fun. Knows how to have a good time!! Thanks for the amazing memories!
- EElleWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes is an incredible guide and a wonderful human. She is energetic and her passion for her job is so clear, with her going above and beyond for all her passengers. She manages to find the perfect balance between professionalism and fun, where she makes... Read more
- OOliviaWritten on September 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I recently did a 22 day tour through Scandinavia with Jude's. I can not rave enough about her. Her knowledge is incredible and she is always interesting to listen to. Super organised, lots of fun and a beautiful person!
- CCaoimheWritten on September 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing trip from start to finish with incredible company and an even more incredible tour guide!
- LMLaurenWritten on September 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Northern Exposure Tour this year and what Ii can say about it, is that it was absolutely amazing! Starting out in the cities, which were gorgeous, and then getting fully immersed in nature was the whole reason I did this tour, and it was... Read more
- GDGinaWritten on September 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was so much more than I expected. It was so much fun with the crew and getting to know everyone. The sights we saw were breathtaking and Judes could not have been a better leader for us! She was so knowledgeable and told us lots of interesting... Read more
- LeahWritten on January 17, 20164.5 - Excellent
I have always dreamed of travelling around Scandinavia. This tour was brilliant. I really felt like I got the Scandinavian experience. From walking around beautiful old cities to being out in the middle of nowhere with the wild reindeer. Victoria Messer was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Leah, great to hear you had a enjoyable trip with Vic. ~Topdeck.
- DanielWritten on August 22, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour, could not have asked for a better trip. Bec was an amazing tour guide, threw herself into everything (surströmming!!) and the whole group left feeling like family. Literally a life changing trip for me. Who can forget our on-the-road chef,... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be vegetarian meals available on the tour?
Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Vegan and Jain meals can be requested when you have a confirmed booking on the tour and Topdeck will do their best to accommodate your dietary requirements for the included meals on the tour.
Are the rates quoted double occupancy?
Most of our pricing is based on a same-sex twin-share or quad-share (if stated) accommodation.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
An optional single supplement is available for this trip, if you want to have you own room. However if you are happy to share, you will be roomed with another passenger of the same gender.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Guides who have led this tour
- "Work hard, play hard, be kind, travel, travel, travel some more.....oh and always try the local food..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Berlin22 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to TallinnOnly 1 seat left$84USD $3,369
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Finland and Estonia
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Northern Exposure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 416 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 218 km
- Andalsnes (Norway)
- 249 km
- Steinkjer (Norway)
- 504 km
- Tysfjord (Norway)
- 215 km
- Skibotn (Norway)
- 394 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Exposure