- Our saving
- US $ 1,600
- St Petersburg
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 (SUNDAY): ARRIVAL VILNIUS
- DAY 2 (MONDAY): VILNIUS
- DAY 3 (TUESDAY): VILNIUS-RIGA
- DAY 4 (WEDNESDAY): RIGA
- DAY 5 (THURSDAY): RIGA
- DAY 6 (FRIDAY): RIGA-TALLINN
- DAY 7 (SATURDAY): TALLINN
- DAY 8 (SUNDAY): TALLINN-HELSINKI
- DAY 9 (MONDAY): HELSINKI
- DAY 10 (TUESDAY): HELSINKI-ST. PETERSBURG
- DAY 11 (WEDNESDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
- DAY 12 (THURSDAY): ST. PETERSBURG
- DAY 13 (FRIDAY): ST. PETERSBURG DEPARTURE
- Kathleen Pattearson's review about another Baltic Events tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour which delivered what was arranged. We loved the flexibility of being able to choose optional tours or to opt out and do our own thing. Loved not being locked into tour meals all the time. Breakfast only was a great choice then we found our... Read more
- MADDUMA Chandrasekara's review about another Baltic Events tour4.5 - Excellent
We are very happy with the tour.
- Paul Vanzwan's review about another Baltic Events tour4.0 - Good
Quality and cost of optional tours and dining needs improving. Tour group to be exclusive not mixed with other groups. Final night should have a free farewell dining night.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn25th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$53USD $1,707Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$49USD $1,600Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$49USD $1,600Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to St Petersburg10+ seats left$49USD $1,600Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and St Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Baltic Events. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Baltic Events. Please familiarise yourself with the Baltic Events payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Events will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Events tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,600 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,205 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,094 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours