- Our saving
- US $ 2,610
- Ride through the streets of Copenhagen
- See the inspiration behind The Little Mermaid
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Denmark
- Visit the medieval Gamla Stan
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- LLauraWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentApproachable, organised and fun guy! He made the trip really memorable!Show detailed ratings
- ACAbbeyWritten on December 20, 20164.0 - GoodPiotr was an amazing and enthusiastic leader! He always had hilarious stories share with the group and made sure we knew where the best places were to do anything, whether it was in Scandinavia or in Russia, Piotr knew everything! He was also super helpful when my phone got stolen and told me how to go about getting a police report, which was super nice considering i had no idea what to do! 11/10 would recommend himShow detailed ratings
- NNatashaWritten on August 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentHey guys I only spent 7 days with Piotr but I can honestly say he was one of the best tour guides I've had, always incredibly patient when I kept forgetting my passport under the busShow detailed ratings
- CarlaWritten on December 31, 20143.5 - GoodMonika was a very good guide and very helpful and cheerful.Show detailed ratings
- DAiWritten on December 30, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip, hitting all the highlights with plenty of time to explore and get lost in the sights. Great crew and people. Definitely ticked off some travelling must-do's. Highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- JenWritten on September 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentI hated the first part of this tour with a different driver and different guide. When we moved to robs group with Tom the driver, I had the time of my life and could do it all over again with the same group and same experiences. (Not 100% sure of my departure date)Show detailed ratings
- CarmelWritten on September 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing tour with an amazing TL. Bec was super knowledgeable and always willing to go above and beyond for our group.Show detailed ratings
- CarloWritten on August 1, 20134.0 - GoodWhat an amazing trip! I had my doubts, especially about Russia. But the tour leaders, tour mates and Russian culture made it an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 25, 2007I have just come back from the 24 day Scandinavia trip that left from Berlin and finished in Tallinn. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. We covered a lot of space in little time and therefore spent many days travelling on the bus. However the best part of Scandinavia is the scenery, so driving days were still enjoyable. Some of the activities on offer include bobsledding, glacier walk and a trip to the top of the world - Nordcapp. My favourite spot was Tallinn, Estonia as the old town was absolutely beautiful. The cities in Scandinavia are beautiful. I recommend this trip, it isn't a party trip as many spots are remote. Favourite memory was joining the Polar Bear club by jumping in water above the Arctic Circle!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 3, 2007I loved my 3 week russiascandi top deck tour. Our tour guides Marty & Kobes were fabulous. We got through the Belarus - Poland border thanks to Marty in 1 and a half hours, so fast! It was fantastic we had a local guide all through russia to tackle all the tricky russians and their borders. Other highlights included Stockholm the ice bar and town hall were interesting, visiting princess mary's new hometown of copenhagen and the beautiful old town in tallinn. Warsaw was also interesting, seeing europe and how parts of it are still recovering from WWII.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm to Tallinn, Estonia via Overnight Ferry
- Day 8: Tallinn
- Day 9: Tallinn to St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 10: St. Petersburg
- Day 11: St. Petersburg
- Day 12: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 13: Novgorod to Moscow
- Day 14: Moscow
- Day 15: Moscow
- Day 16: Moscow to Velikiye Luki
- Day 17: Velikiye Luki to Riga, Latvia
- Day 18: Riga
- Day 19: Riga to Vilnius, Lithuania
- Day 20: Vilnius to Warsaw, Poland
- Day 21: Warsaw
- Day 22: Warsaw to Berlin, Germany
- Day 23: Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
What's the "food fund"?
Food fund for Russia Scandi covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food.
Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Russia Scandi covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$789$3,399-23%USD $2,610
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$833$3,589-23%USD $2,756
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$833$3,589-23%USD $2,756
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$833$3,589-23%USD $2,756
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$877$3,779-23%USD $2,902
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$877$3,779-23%USD $2,902
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Berlin7 seats left$151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Berlin23 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Berlin9 seats left$151USD $3,628
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Estonia and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Berlin.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Russia Scandi.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2018 the full payment of $2,610 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2610 for Russia Scandi, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 379 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 490 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 842 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 393 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,610 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,011 tours in Europe
- covered by 177 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 41 travellers have already met
before they left for Russia Scandi tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Russia Scandi