- Our saving
- US $ 3,589
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Ride through the streets of Copenhagen
- See the inspiration behind The Little Mermaid
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Denmark
- Visit the medieval Gamla Stan
- Rather Poor
- LLauraWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Approachable, organised and fun guy! He made the trip really memorable!
- ACAbbeyWritten on December 20, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Piotr was an amazing and enthusiastic leader! He always had hilarious stories share with the group and made sure we knew where the best places were to do anything, whether it was in Scandinavia or in Russia, Piotr knew everything! He was also super helpful... Read more
- NNatashaWritten on August 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hey guys I only spent 7 days with Piotr but I can honestly say he was one of the best tour guides I've had, always incredibly patient when I kept forgetting my passport under the bus
- CarlaWritten on December 31, 20143.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Monika was a very good guide and very helpful and cheerful.
- DAiWritten on December 30, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip, hitting all the highlights with plenty of time to explore and get lost in the sights. Great crew and people. Definitely ticked off some travelling must-do's. Highly recommend
- JenWritten on September 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I hated the first part of this tour with a different driver and different guide. When we moved to robs group with Tom the driver, I had the time of my life and could do it all over again with the same group and same experiences. (Not 100% sure of my... Read more
- CarmelWritten on September 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing tour with an amazing TL. Bec was super knowledgeable and always willing to go above and beyond for our group.
- CarloWritten on August 1, 20134.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
What an amazing trip! I had my doubts, especially about Russia. But the tour leaders, tour mates and Russian culture made it an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended!
- AMicheleWritten on August 25, 2007
I have just come back from the 24 day Scandinavia trip that left from Berlin and finished in Tallinn. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. We covered a lot of space in little time and therefore spent many days travelling on the bus. However the best part... Read more
- AKimberley MarshallWritten on July 3, 2007
I loved my 3 week russiascandi top deck tour. Our tour guides Marty & Kobes were fabulous. We got through the Belarus - Poland border thanks to Marty in 1 and a half hours, so fast! It was fantastic we had a local guide all through russia to tackle all the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 4: Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 6: Stockholm
- Day 7: Stockholm to Tallin, Estonia
- Day 8: Tallinn
- Day 9: Tallinn to St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 10: St. Petersburg
- Day 11: St. Petersburg
- Day 12: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 13: Novgorod to Moscow
- Day 14: Moscow
- Day 15: Moscow
- Day 16: Moscow to Velikiye Luki
- Day 17: Velikiye Luki to Riga, Latvia
- Day 18: Riga
- Day 19: Riga to Vilnius, Lithuania
- Day 20: Vilnius to Warsaw, Poland
- Day 21: Warsaw
- Day 22: Warsaw to Berlin, Germany
- Day 23: Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the "food fund"?
Food fund for Russia Scandi covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food.
Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Russia Scandi covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Berlin5 seats left$150USD $3,589
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$150USD $3,589Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Berlin8 seats left$158USD $3,791
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$158USD $3,791
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to Berlin6 seats left$158USD $3,791
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to Berlin9 seats left$158USD $3,791
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Berlin7 seats left$158USD $3,791
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Berlin23 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Berlin6 seats left$150USD $3,589
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Estonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Berlin.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Russia Scandi.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2019 the full payment of $3,589 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3589 for Russia Scandi, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 379 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 490 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 444 km
- Velikiye Luki (Russia)
- 399 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 262 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,589 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,862 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Russia Scandi