Baltic Classical Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 812
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 (SUNDAY): ARRIVAL VILNIUS
- DAY 2 (MONDAY): VILNIUS-KLAIPEDA
- DAY 3 (TUESDAY): KLAIPEDA
- DAY 4 (WEDNESDAY): KLAIPEDA-RIGA
- DAY 5 (THURSDAY): RIGA
- DAY 6 (FRIDAY): RIGA-TALLINN
- DAY 7 (SATURDAY): TALLINN
- DAY 8 (SUNDAY): TALLINN DEPARTURE
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PaulWritten on June 25, 20194.0 - Good
Quality and cost of optional tours and dining needs improving. Tour group to be exclusive not mixed with other groups. Final night should have a free farewell dining night.Show detailed ratingsBaltic Events commented on this reviewThank you for your valuable feedback! I would like to draw attention that for our optional tours there is no minimum number of pax to operate them. They all are offered as guided visits with guide, transportation and entrance tickets to places visited. For all optional tours we provide guests during welcome meeting with information about time, duriation, inclusions and of course price. Therefore, we believe that we give guests oportunity to decide if they do want to participate or not. In general, approximately 30% of guests who travel with us book these tours. We often receive from our guests feedback that they appreciate the fact that our programs do leave a lot of free time for guests, allowing to explore cities on their own, or do some other activity. We believe that we should offer guests chance to fill their time but at the same time we want to leave a lot of flexibilty so that guests can plan their own activities. We also have all information about prices and variety of tours available before departure that allows guests to conclude what they want to do and which periods of their time they prefer to spend time individualy. When it comes to dinners, we offer dinners that are different in each city and dinners that are not necesarely only traditional or folk dinners. We aim to offer variety and we also leave it up to guests to decide if they want to plan their evenings on their own or join other guests. Therefore we offer both option to have half board at hotels or to choose dinners at city restaurants. We have been very much thinking also about guests who want to have more time together with group, more intimate atmosphere and more inclusions and have created program called Baltic Lifestyle. I hope you had a great time in Baltics and hope to see you again on our other tours. Kind regards Baltic Events & TravelReview collected by Baltic Events
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Baltic Classical Tour
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $812
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Baltic Events. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Baltic Events. Please familiarise yourself with the Baltic Events payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Events will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Events tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 287 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $812 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Classical Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours