- Our saving
- US $ 4,036
- Enjoy the warm hospitality of the Greece
- Indulge in the incredible Italian food
- Soak up the sun sailing the Bosphorus
- Explore the stone city of Dubrovnik
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- PeterWritten on December 24, 2014Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
- EloiseWritten on September 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis was such a fantastic trip, made unforgettable by the knowledge and extra mile gone to by our trip leader Monika. Would highly recommend her, this tour and Topdeck as a whole.Show detailed ratings
- AnthonyWritten on July 24, 20144.5 - ExcellentMy tour guide was the most helpful and amazingly knowledgable person I have ever met. She was social and approachable and a great leader. Anyone that gets to tour with her is in for a unique experience of a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Italy
- Day 2: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 3: Sailing in Greece
- Day 4: Sailing in Greece
- Day 5: Sailing in Greece
- Day 6: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 7: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 8: Mykonos
- Day 9: Mykonos
- Day 10: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 11: Santorini
- Day 12: Santorini to Athens
- Day 13: Athens
- Day 14: Athens to Meteora
- Day 15: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 16: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 17: Dubrovnik
- Day 18: Dubrovnik
- Day 19: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 20: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 21: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 22: Budapest
- Day 23: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 24: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 25: Krakow
- Day 26: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 27: Prague
- Day 28: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 29: Berlin
- Day 30: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 31: Copenhagen
- Day 32: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 33: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 34: Amsterdam
- Day 35: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
What time does the tour starts?
This tour commences at 6pm on day one at the Camping Village Roma. Travellers will need to be at the reception of Camping Village Roma to meet the trip leader for a welcome meeting at 6:00pm.
- May 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Imperial Trail covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from RomeMondayMay 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$563Price$4,599-12%USD $4,03610+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from RomeMondayJun 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$563Price$4,599-12%USD $4,03610+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from RomeMondayJun 18, 2018in LondonOur saving$563Price$4,599-12%USD $4,03610+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from RomeMondayJun 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$563Price$4,599-12%USD $4,03610+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from RomeMondayJul 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$595Price$4,859-12%USD $4,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from RomeMondayJul 9, 2018in LondonOur saving$595Price$4,859-12%USD $4,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from RomeMondayJul 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$595Price$4,859-12%USD $4,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from RomeMondayJul 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$595Price$4,859-12%USD $4,26410+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from RomeMondayJul 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$595Price$4,859-12%USD $4,26410+ spaces left
- FridayJun 29, 2018from RomeThursdayAug 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$627Price$5,119-12%USD $4,49210+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Greece , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Imperial Trail.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2017 the full payment of $4,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4036 for Imperial Trail, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
- 341 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 271 km
- Kavala (Greece)
- 199 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,426 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 38 travellers have already met
before they left for Imperial Trail tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Imperial Trail