- Our saving
- US $ 2,069
- Enjoy a bohemian cabaret show
- Visit a Grasse perfume factory
- Take a Vaporetto ride on the Grand Canal
- See a leather works demonstration
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NNicoleschalkWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was my absolute FAV!!! Honestly couldn’t have hoped for a better tour guide. Whoever gets her on future tours, man you have scored big time. THANKS JUDES! From a happy little vegan still thinking about all the amazing food I had there ❤️❤️
- TSTulsiWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo is the best tour guide . He will keep you entertaining all your trip . Thanks Vincenzo for your company in 2017 may
- CVCourtneyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jody was the most amazing tour guide. I was on her very first tour and I honestly thought she had been doing tours for years. She had so much knowledge and could answer all the important questions. She dealt with all the problems that came up with so much... Read more
- MMichaelaWritten on October 24, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Piotr was absolutely phenomenal! I felt like I was travelling with a friends I'd known for years. He was so knowledgable and always gave went above and beyond. E.g. Organised a dinner for a small group of us because he knew a certain place was really good.... Read more
- BBrookeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was so amazing , I loved every minute of it Piotr was so amazing at being a trip leader , he was very detailed at showing us everything and as for the hotels and other places we stayed at they were good :)
- JJessWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best tour guide you could ask for. Friendly, knowledgeable and inclusive. Went above and beyond what I could ever have expected when it came to ensuring the places we had group meals at had a vegan option for me. As most vegans will know it's not always an... Read more
- carorocksWritten on September 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
There will always be good and less great points with anything, but this was a surprisingly wonderful experience. The trip leader, Ali, and the driver, Florentine, were absolute legends. Ali's in-depth knowledge about each city and country we visited was... Read more
- BMBethanyWritten on August 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a great trip, awesome for a first trip to Europe. My your leader Chrystal was awesome and the whole group was great. Well worth the money spent, so many good memories!
- VVanessaWritten on December 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had Johny as my guide on my first ever trip to Europe. A trip I have been dreaming about for the last 5 years at least. Johny was amazing, so knowledgeable, friendly, down to earth and a lot of fun. I honestly don't know if the trip would have been as... Read more
- PRPaulWritten on December 18, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I was so excited to travel around Europe with 2 close friends. Our trip was made even better having Jonny as our tour guide. He was so knowledge, helpful, energetic and a true leader of our group. Something than I will never forget is Johnny's passion for... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you help me arrange a visa if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Does the price include airfare?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
What type of accommodations does the bungalows in the campsite have?
The bungalows will be small buildings usually with one or two small rooms to allow 4 travellers to share. There will be a bathroom attached and where there is no bathroom attached there will be a communal ablution block for travellers to use.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Rome0 seats left$83USD $2,069
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Rome6 seats left$83USD $2,069
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Rome7 seats left$87USD $2,179
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$87USD $2,179
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Rome7 seats left$87USD $2,179
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Rome0 seats left$87USD $2,179
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Rome0 seats left$87USD $2,179
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Rome8 seats left$92USD $2,299
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$92USD $2,299
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London15 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Rome0 seats left$92USD $2,299
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Classic Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 February 2019 the full payment of $2,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2069 for Classic Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 843 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,126 tours in Europe
- covered by 313 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 32 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Europe