- Our saving
- US $ 1,920
- Enjoy a bohemian cabaret show
- Visit a Grasse perfume factory
- Take a Vaporetto ride on the Grand Canal
- See a leather works demonstration
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EemilyWritten on August 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall my tour was absolutely incredible! Jared was loads of fun and knew all the interesting and quirky facts about each city! you really can tell how passionate he is about his job and his excitement is just contagious. we were all very lucky to have him... Read more
- LLivWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jared was an amazing guide!! So knowledgeable, friendly and made our whole trip fun and exciting! It will be a trip I will remember forever.
- LLaurenWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was an amazing overall experience! What really made the tour great was our tour guide Jared who spoke with such enthusiasm when teaching us of the history of the places we visited.
- AAdeleWritten on May 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would definitely do something similar again l, loved the trip and the experience it brought. Learnt so much from it and got to see a lot in a short amount of time
- JJaysontroyWritten on May 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unreal tour, unreal bloke guiding the tour
- NNicoleschalkWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Judes was my absolute FAV!!! Honestly couldn’t have hoped for a better tour guide. Whoever gets her on future tours, man you have scored big time. THANKS JUDES! From a happy little vegan still thinking about all the amazing food I had there ❤️❤️
- TSTulsiWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo is the best tour guide . He will keep you entertaining all your trip . Thanks Vincenzo for your company in 2017 may
- CVCourtneyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jody was the most amazing tour guide. I was on her very first tour and I honestly thought she had been doing tours for years. She had so much knowledge and could answer all the important questions. She dealt with all the problems that came up with so much... Read more
- MMichaelaWritten on October 24, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Piotr was absolutely phenomenal! I felt like I was travelling with a friends I'd known for years. He was so knowledgable and always gave went above and beyond. E.g. Organised a dinner for a small group of us because he knew a certain place was really good.... Read more
- BBrookeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was so amazing , I loved every minute of it Piotr was so amazing at being a trip leader , he was very detailed at showing us everything and as for the hotels and other places we stayed at they were good :)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you help me arrange a visa if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Does the price include airfare?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
What type of accommodations does the bungalows in the campsite have?
The bungalows will be small buildings usually with one or two small rooms to allow 4 travellers to share. There will be a bathroom attached and where there is no bathroom attached there will be a communal ablution block for travellers to use.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David28th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to Rome9 seats left$279$2,199-13%USD $1,920Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Rome8 seats left$279$2,199-13%USD $1,920Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to Rome7 seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Rome8 seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Rome6 seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to Rome9 seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 30, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from London15 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Rome8 seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Rome10+ seats left$298$2,349-13%USD $2,051Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to Rome4 seats left$317$2,499-13%USD $2,182Sharing a multi-bed roomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Classic Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 30 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 30 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 13 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 13 km
- Nice (France)
- 326 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 364 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,920 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 37 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Europe