- Our saving
- US $ 2,020
- Enjoy a bohemian cabaret show
- Visit a Grasse perfume factory
- Take a Vaporetto ride on the Grand Canal
- See a leather works demonstration
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach/Bus
- Rather Poor
- TSTulsiWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentVincenzo is the best tour guide . He will keep you entertaining all your trip . Thanks Vincenzo for your company in 2017 mayShow detailed ratings
- CVCourtneyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentJody was the most amazing tour guide. I was on her very first tour and I honestly thought she had been doing tours for years. She had so much knowledge and could answer all the important questions. She dealt with all the problems that came up with so much positivity and calmness. She was hardworking but still joined in all the fun. She created such a great team spirit amoung all of us. Thank you, Judes!Show detailed ratings
- BBrookeWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was so amazing , I loved every minute of it Piotr was so amazing at being a trip leader , he was very detailed at showing us everything and as for the hotels and other places we stayed at they were good :)Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest tour guide you could ask for. Friendly, knowledgeable and inclusive. Went above and beyond what I could ever have expected when it came to ensuring the places we had group meals at had a vegan option for me. As most vegans will know it's not always an easy task.Show detailed ratings
- carorocksWritten on September 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentThere will always be good and less great points with anything, but this was a surprisingly wonderful experience. The trip leader, Ali, and the driver, Florentine, were absolute legends. Ali's in-depth knowledge about each city and country we visited was impressive, and her easy, fun nature made everything a joy. She was easily able to determine what mattered to us and what bored us to tears, so it felt like a customized tour. Additionally, she took great care of every one of us and really made the entire experience worth the trouble. Many of the accommodations were fine, although I do suggest bringing bug spray. Several breakfasts were simple (yogurt, bread, cereal), and your lunches are usually at pit stops along the route on travel days--they aren't terrible, but pickier eaters might struggle a little at first. Overall, though, it's easy to make friends, have a great time, and be as independent or social as you'd like to be--it's your holiday! I highly recommend this tour and can't say enough great things about Ali. :)Show detailed ratings
- BMBethanyWritten on August 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuch a great trip, awesome for a first trip to Europe. My your leader Chrystal was awesome and the whole group was great. Well worth the money spent, so many good memories!Show detailed ratings
- VVanessaWritten on December 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had Johny as my guide on my first ever trip to Europe. A trip I have been dreaming about for the last 5 years at least. Johny was amazing, so knowledgeable, friendly, down to earth and a lot of fun. I honestly don't know if the trip would have been as good with a different guide. This guy made the whole thing #exceptionalShow detailed ratings
- PRPaulWritten on December 18, 20164.0 - GoodI was so excited to travel around Europe with 2 close friends. Our trip was made even better having Jonny as our tour guide. He was so knowledge, helpful, energetic and a true leader of our group. Something than I will never forget is Johnny's passion for the job and how this was demonstrated with the positive vibe in the group. I couldn't have wished for a better tour leader. Top blokeShow detailed ratings
- CPCatherineWritten on December 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe most amazing, funny, down to earth guy you will ever meet! My trip would not have been half as fun if he wasn't our trip leader!! He has a way of making you feel t home when over seas and his knowledge of the places he takes you is incredible! I will never forget my time in Europe with Jonny!! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- WTWilliamWritten on December 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome. Johny was a amazing tour guide he knew everything there was to know and partied with us at nights to. All round great tour leaderShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastian to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can you help me arrange a visa if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- October 1, 2016
Does the price include airfare?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- September 1, 2016
What type of accommodations does the bungalows in the campsite have?
The bungalows will be small buildings usually with one or two small rooms to allow 4 travellers to share. There will be a bathroom attached and where there is no bathroom attached there will be a communal ablution block for travellers to use.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London15 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Rome0 seats left$119USD $2,020
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Rome0 seats left$113USD $1,916
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Rome0 seats left$113USD $1,916
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Classic Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 August 2018 the full payment of $2,020 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2020 for Classic Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 843 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,020 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Europe