The Ruski Huski
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Terelj National Park
- St Petersburg
- Forbidden City
- Try cooking traditional Buuz
- Genghis Khan
- Lake Baikal
- Days 1-2: Beijing
- Day 3: Trans Mongolian Railway
- Days 4-5: Ulaanbaatar and to Terelj National Park
- Day 6: Trans Mongolian Railway
- Days 7-9: Irkutsk and Lake Baikal
- Days 10-13: Trans Siberian Railway
- Days 14-15: Moscow
- Day 16: Moscow and to St. Petersburg
- Days 17-19: St. Petersburg
- Journey Summary
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Tara· January 2nd, 2019This trip was exactly what I was looking for. The pace of the itinerary was great, especially during the winter months. The honchos in each city were great, had tons of information, and always great ideas on what to do in each city. I really enjoyed... Show moreTrip date: November 2018
- JJade· June 23rd, 2016Disappointing for the price paid... pushy honchos and changes to our accommodation (as per the prochure) without consulting with us prior to departure...Trip date: December 2015
- AAnonymous· September 14th, 2015The Ruski Huski was a great and really special experience. It's the best way to see these countries it was nice to travel with a group, but without a standard tour guide but with Honchos. It's a free way to travel and nice to share experiences with... Show moreTrip date: January 2015Review collected by Vodkatrain
- AAnonymous· September 14th, 2015Highlights were dog sledding at Lake Baikal and the lake itself! Sleeping in the ger camp and the great wall. The trip was amazing, met great people and the whole experience was awesome! - MyronTrip date: January 2015Review collected by Vodkatrain
- Jacqui· January 21st, 2015Had an amazing time on the Ruski Huski! Was definitely a once in a lifetime experience! Our Mongolian honcho Odka was fantastic- she really made Mongolia a stand out destination. Riding horses, playing in the snow and dog sledding in Lake Baikal was so... Show moreTrip date: December 2014
- Nicole· August 10th, 2012Great honcos and a great tour. So much fun!Trip date: February 2010
- Liz· August 10th, 2012I had a blast ticking the Trans-Siberian off my list... I would say if you were going to do it in Winter, don't underestimate how cold it will be (like I did!) If I did it again I would definitely do it in Summer so I could make the most of Lake Baikal... Show moreTrip date: January 2012
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday6 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday24 Dec, 2021$3,2000% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Monday17 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday4 Feb, 2022$3,2000% Interest Instalments
- Monday28 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday18 Mar, 2022$3,2000% Interest Instalments
- Thursday8 Dec, 2022EnglishMonday26 Dec, 2022$3,2000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar