PRIVATE - Adriatic Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 3,282
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Zagreb
Start point zagreb, Zagreb Airport International Departures, Velika Gorica, Zagrebacka županija, Croatia 00:00 - 00:00
- Day 2:Bled
- Day 3: Opatija
- Day 4: Pula, Rovinj
- Day 5: Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 6: Split
- Day 7: Makarska
- Day 8: Mostar and Blagaj
- Day 9: Dubrovnik
- Day 10: Dubrovnik
Day 11: Dubrovnik
End point Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Airport (DBV), Čilipi, Konavle, Dubrovacko-neretvanska županija, Croatia 00:00 - 00:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnnaWritten on October 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Probably one of the best tours we did in a while i would give them easily 5-stars. My emails were promptly responded to, and everyone showed up when they were supposed to. Domagoj is skillfull driver, his driving is cautious and most considerate. Josip is... Read moreReview collected by Traveljaz
- GarryWritten on October 5, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
All things were great until the organisers sub contracted the service to a driver who was also given the guiding duties- but was not told of this and neither were we. So No Guide for the last 8 days. Traveljaz did not meet our contracted obligations. I... Read moreReview collected by Traveljaz
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
PRIVATE - Adriatic Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Zagreb11 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysTuesdayJan 14, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysMondayFeb 24, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayMar 12, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdaySep 2, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdaySep 16, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayOct 14, 2020from Zagreb11 DaysSaturdayOct 24, 2020to Dubrovnik5 seats left$102USD $3,282Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovenia and Montenegro
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Traveljaz. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Traveljaz. Please familiarise yourself with the Traveljaz payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Traveljaz will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Traveljaz tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 66 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 127 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 51 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 63 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,282 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours