Road to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 3,689
- Explore the streets of Paris
- Enjoy the Swiss Alps on scenic hikes
- Taste the Tapas and Churros of Spain
- Soak up the sun while sailing Greece
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KKathrynWritten on August 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fantastic. Jared was an excellent tour guide. He had incredible knowledge about each of the places we went to and somehow he actually made history interesting and enjoyable!! Jared went above and beyond, planning group outings and extra... Read more
- ZZoeWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best trip, best places, best people, best food, best experiences. Our tour guide Jared is so knowledgeable about the history of the places we visited, like a walking encyclopaedia lol. U da bomb J-dawg. Thanks for putting up with us rowdy bunch.
- LLaurenMcSkimmingWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jared was so professional - his knowledge about all the cities and the history was outstanding! He went above and beyond to make sure we were all having a good time. Planning extra activities, giving us advice on places to see, eat and drink. Even offered... Read more
- HHannahChambersWritten on August 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved everything about the tour and did a lot more than I expected to do. Jared was a fantastic trip leader and i was so happy to have met all the great people that I did on our tour. I would 100% recommended doing a top deck tour to anyone.
- JJacquelineFraserWritten on May 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Road to Athens top deck tour last July for my first visit to Europe. With Jared’s passion and knowledge for travel and Europe, I was able to experience everything my tour had to offer and more. He opened my eyes to all of the other... Read more
- JJessicaAWritten on May 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the best time of my life on this tour! I made such long lasting friends. Jared was so informative and helpful the whole way through. I could not have asked for a better tour guide and tour in general!!!
- TTimhorganWritten on November 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was loads of fun making great friends including Jemma, she was a very knowledgable, joyful person to be around clearly loved her job and stopped at nothing to give us the best experience possible. Thoroughly recommend her as a trip leader/guide!!
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Europe experience was one to remember, not only did Jude’s go above and beyond for me but our whole group. She made everyday fun and If I could I would spend everyday with her! I’m so glad I got her as tour guide and I would definitely do another one of... Read more
- CourtneyWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Could not fault the overall tour I went on it was amazing and I loved every part of it. Judes as a tour leader made the trip. She had brilliant knowledge of each country we visited and brought fun and laughter to the tour and long bus rides. Would 100%... Read more
- SSarahWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta was the most incredible tour guide! She was incredibly knowledgeable and so thoughtful! She wasn’t only a tour guide, but an amazing friend to all on the trip. As for the trip, it was the adventure of a life time. Some of the accommodation wasn’t up... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour only for young people?
Topdeck operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, we would be happy to assist you in finding some alternatives.
I saw in a previous review that this tour is part of a bigger tour "mega european" is that true?
That is correct! Lots of Topdeck tours are divided into "legs" and are part of a larger tour as well. This allows travellers to pick exactly which tour is right for you. If you are interested in the mega european trip I've included the link below!
Is this tour part of a bigger tour "Mega European" ?
That is correct. Lots of Topdeck tours are divided into "legs" and are part of a larger tour as well. This allows travellers to pick exactly which tour is right for you.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
- Live your best life in European Summer
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Road to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from London28 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$502$4,099-10%USD $3,689Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Athens4 seats left$502$4,099-10%USD $3,689Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Athens8 seats left$527$4,299-10%USD $3,869Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$527$4,299-10%USD $3,869Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Athens4 seats left$527$4,299-10%USD $3,869Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJul 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$570$4,649-10%USD $4,184Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 16, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$570$4,649-10%USD $4,184Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from London28 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$570$4,649-10%USD $4,184Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from London28 DaysMondayJul 20, 2020to AthensOnly 2 seats left$570$4,649-10%USD $4,184Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from London28 DaysMondayAug 3, 2020to Athens$116USD $4,649Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Road to Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 935 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 1,051 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,689 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road to Athens