Road to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 3,343
- Explore the streets of Paris
- Enjoy the Swiss Alps on scenic hikes
- Taste the Tapas and Churros of Spain
- Soak up the sun while sailing Greece
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Europe experience was one to remember, not only did Jude’s go above and beyond for me but our whole group. She made everyday fun and If I could I would spend everyday with her! I’m so glad I got her as tour guide and I would definitely do another one of... Read more
- CourtneyWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Could not fault the overall tour I went on it was amazing and I loved every part of it. Judes as a tour leader made the trip. She had brilliant knowledge of each country we visited and brought fun and laughter to the tour and long bus rides. Would 100%... Read more
- SSarahWritten on July 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ruta was the most incredible tour guide! She was incredibly knowledgeable and so thoughtful! She wasn’t only a tour guide, but an amazing friend to all on the trip. As for the trip, it was the adventure of a life time. Some of the accommodation wasn’t up... Read more
- CCChristieWritten on June 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was absolutely fantastic. our crew Nicole and Lloyd were amazing, so knowledgeable and fun. They really made the trip special.
- BWBrittanyWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn’t have asked for a better trip with a better tour guide, it was great, he was great and I met some amazing people along the journey. Definitely recommend top deck.
- HPHayleyWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I hadn't such an amazing time on my trip! Saw so many incredible places and met so many great people on the way
- AlexaWritten on September 28, 20154.5 - Excellent
This tour was incredible! Our guide and driver were so friendly, helpful and caring. The breakfasts were ok but all the other food was delicious ! I suggest you bring a external power source because having one that charges 2-4 times helps you out when you... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewLove the photos! Glad you enjoyed your Topdeck trip you certainly got a lot in by the looks of it. Very good travelling tips for all future topdeckers. Our crew love what they do we hope to see you on the road again. Thanks Topdeck :)
- JadeWritten on September 15, 20154.0 - Good
The guide was amazing, they really make or break the trip and he made it for us.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThank you for the feedback our crew are our superstars on the road hope to see you back again :) Topdeck.
- GSGeorgiaWritten on September 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ant was the best trip leader we could wish for and that we had. He was just an all rounder! Fabulous personality made everyone feel welcome and involved, life of the party, and sometimes your mum. He was overly organised making us feel safe and confident in... Read more
- NicoleWritten on August 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My top deck tour was easily the most fun and exciting trip of my life, and this experience was greatly enhanced by our trip leader Monika who continuously went above and beyond her duty to ensure that all traveller were having the best possible trip. Her... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
- Day 5: San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Sailing in Greece
- Day 18: Sailing in Greece
- Day 19: Sailing in Greece
- Day 20: Sailing in Greece to Athens
- Day 21: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 22: Mykonos
- Day 23: Mykonos
- Day 24: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 25: Santorini
- Day 26: Santorini to Athens
- Day 27: Athens
- Day 28: Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour only for young people?
Topdeck operates tours for travellers between ages 18-39. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. If you are looking for a tour better suited to your age range, we would be happy to assist you in finding some alternatives.
I saw in a previous review that this tour is part of a bigger tour "mega european" is that true?
That is correct! Lots of Topdeck tours are divided into "legs" and are part of a larger tour as well. This allows travellers to pick exactly which tour is right for you. If you are interested in the mega european trip I've included the link below!
Is this tour part of a bigger tour "Mega European" ?
That is correct. Lots of Topdeck tours are divided into "legs" and are part of a larger tour as well. This allows travellers to pick exactly which tour is right for you.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis, 75 years old31st October 2018
Road to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London28 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens7 seats left$526$3,869-14%USD $3,343
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens8 seats left$526$3,869-14%USD $3,343
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens6 seats left$555$4,079-14%USD $3,524
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens9 seats left$555$4,079-14%USD $3,524
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$555$4,079-14%USD $3,524
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens0 seats left$163USD $3,916Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens5 seats left$555$4,079-14%USD $3,524
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London28 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Athens9 seats left$585$4,299-14%USD $3,714
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens6 seats left$585$4,299-14%USD $3,714
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London28 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$585$4,299-14%USD $3,714Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- London is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Road to Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 December 2018 the full payment of $3,343 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3343 for Road to Athens, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 382 km
- Avignon (France)
- 357 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 341 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,343 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,425 tours in Europe
- covered by 267 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Road to Athens