Christmas Trans Mongolian
- Tour Operator:
- Sundowners Overland
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Terelj National Park
- St Petersburg
- Experience a Russian Christmas
- Traditional troika ride
- Mongolian ger camp
- St Issac’s Cathedral
- Days 1-3: Beijing
- Days 4: Beijing to Ulaanbaatar
- Day 5: Arrive Ulaanbaatar
- Days 6-7: Terelj National Park & 13th Century National Park
- Day 8: Return to Ulaanbaatar and to Siberia
- Days 9-11: Christmas in Lake Baikal
- Day 12: Irkutsk
- Days 13-16: Irkutsk to Moscow
- Days 17-19: Moscow and New Year's Eve
- Day 20: Moscow and on to St. Petersburg
- Days 21-24: St. Petersburg
- Journey Summary
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ATash F· September 18th, 2019The trip was very well considered and the variety of the mountain, biking and kayaking was very enjoyable. Hasif as a guide was exceptional and went above and beyond to support our group, he had great knowledge and made each stage fun - I couldn’t have... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- AJessica P· September 18th, 2019Well organised, variety, local guides, interest in sustainability and environmentalism.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- AIsabelle O· September 18th, 2019Had a wonderful trip. Everything was well organised, safe and enjoyable. Our guide was very informative and the small group size allowed us to bondTrip date: January 2019Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- ASamone B· September 18th, 2019I thought the trip was very well organised and find that Intrepid takes its responsibilities with trip organization seriously, which is reflected in the excellent quality of its trip leaders.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- AFrank D· September 18th, 2019Contact with local people, homestaysTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- AChristopher B· September 18th, 2019The included activities on the trip were outstanding and for an active trip were at the correct level of challenge. The summit of Mt Kinabalu is an experience that we will not forget. The whole experience was improved by the amazing guide (Hasif Nor)... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- ARichard A· September 18th, 2019Good trip e.g. biking and mountain climbing, missed kayakingTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- AJames K· September 18th, 2019The trips are always well organised with contingency plans if things dont work out.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- AFiona D· September 18th, 2019As usual, the trip in itself is an amazing experience.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
- APatricia G· September 18th, 2019Have had better experiences with other tours from other companies.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Sundowners Overland
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday12 Dec, 2021EnglishTuesday4 Jan, 2022$9,0900% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Wednesday14 Dec, 2022EnglishFriday6 Jan, 2023$9,0900% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar