- Our saving
- US $ 3,779
- Rather Poor
- PDPeterWritten on January 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vincenzo (Vinny!) was a great trip leader. He made the whole experience what it was. The tour was amazing and went to so many places I have always wanted to go. Vinny's knowledge was excellent. I think of Vinny more as a friend and hope to see him again in... Read more
- BBelindaWritten on January 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the 30 day Eastern Adventure with Topdeck (in 2016) and it was amazing! Our guide and driver were very knowledgeable from history to places to eat and things to see on our free days, they were also very flexible when people wanted to do something a... Read more
- EBEmmaWritten on October 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was beyond what I had expected but not for the typical reasons that come to mind. While the accomodation, trip organisation etc were what you’d expect-it was the personal stories and understanding of European history by the trip leader that made the... Read more
- MTMeaganWritten on April 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing tour of central and eastern Europe with our fantastic guide, Dan. He was so knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to get along with. He really made the tour.
- AAlexandraWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Travelling for 29 days through east teen Europe with Ruta was such an amazing experience. Could not have asked for a better/more knowledgable and caring tour guide.
- NONatashaWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Ruta was my top deck leader this year on a 21 day tour around Europe. Ruta made the trip so much more enjoyable and was always bubbly and cheerful. She was so informative and I learned so much about the history of the countries we visited. She always went... Read more
- MTMeaganWritten on December 28, 20154.5 - Excellent
I was so glad I chose Topdeck for my second tour in Europe. It was really good value for money with the food, accommodation and included extras, especially compared to Contiki. The tour was run really well, and I loved my guide and driver, and I got the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks Meagan, fantastic to hear everything ran smoothly on your Eastern Adventure trip, we welcome you back anytime. ~ Topdeck.
- AllieWritten on August 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Monika created an amazing vibe for our tour. It didn't matter if you had been on tour from the tart, or joined part of the way through, you were very welcomed. Her information on every town and country throughout our tour was incredible. She was willing to... Read more
- MatthewWritten on August 6, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the time of my life! I spent 30 days immersed in new and exotic Eastern European locations, with a very friendly and enthusiastic group of people, on a surprisingly comfortable bus in the capable hands of our knowledgeable friend Jude, and with a tour... Read more
- MelWritten on June 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My Eastern Europe trip wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without Elise. I joined the Mega European trip halfway through and Elise made me feel so welcome. She always makes the dreaded long bus days bearable and she was so passionate about every city we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini to Athens
- Day 8: Athens
- Day 9: Athens to Meteora
- Day 10: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 11: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 12: Dubrovnik
- Day 13: Dubrovnik
- Day 14: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Day 15: Sarajevo Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 16: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 17: Budapest
- Day 18: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 19: Vienna to Kraków, Poland
- Day 20: Kraków
- Day 21: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 26: Copenhagen
- Day 27: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 28: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 29: Amsterdam
- Day 30: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Adventure covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys! My name is Piotr and I have been working as a tour manager (trip leader) since 2013. It is..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to London7 seats left$151USD $3,779
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$151USD $3,779
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London6 seats left$160USD $3,989
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$160USD $3,989
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to London8 seats left$160USD $3,989
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to London5 seats left$160USD $3,989
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to London9 seats left$160USD $3,989
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Athens30 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$168USD $4,199
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Athens30 DaysMondayAug 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$168USD $4,199
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Athens30 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to London8 seats left$168USD $4,199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Adventure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 January 2019 the full payment of $3,779 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3779 for Eastern Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 271 km
- Kavala (Greece)
- 199 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 505 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 330 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,779 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Adventure