- Our saving
- US $ 3,088
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAlexandraWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodTravelling for 29 days through east teen Europe with Ruta was such an amazing experience. Could not have asked for a better/more knowledgable and caring tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- NONatashaWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodRuta was my top deck leader this year on a 21 day tour around Europe. Ruta made the trip so much more enjoyable and was always bubbly and cheerful. She was so informative and I learned so much about the history of the countries we visited. She always went the extra mile to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves and was looked after. I am very thankful that I had Ruta as my leader.Show detailed ratings
- MTMeaganWritten on December 28, 20154.5 - ExcellentI was so glad I chose Topdeck for my second tour in Europe. It was really good value for money with the food, accommodation and included extras, especially compared to Contiki. The tour was run really well, and I loved my guide and driver, and I got the perfect balance of time with the group and free time, and we got all the information we needed in every place we went. Would definitely do Topdeck again.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewThanks Meagan, fantastic to hear everything ran smoothly on your Eastern Adventure trip, we welcome you back anytime. ~ Topdeck.
- AllieWritten on August 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentMonika created an amazing vibe for our tour. It didn't matter if you had been on tour from the tart, or joined part of the way through, you were very welcomed. Her information on every town and country throughout our tour was incredible. She was willing to answer any random question that we may have. Her suggestions on what to do in each town and more importantly where to eat, was always spot on. No one who took her suggestion of Happy bar and grill in Sofia was disappointed. Most of us would say it was one of the best (and cheapest) meals we ate. She willing gave up her extra time to hang out or join in with another activity and she made the whole tour the best we could have had. She kept calm when things didn't go quite as planned and made it into just another adventure. I thank her immensely for everything she did and can't recommend her highly enough as a guide! This tour is incredible and I say sign up and DO IT!Show detailed ratings
- MatthewWritten on August 6, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had the time of my life! I spent 30 days immersed in new and exotic Eastern European locations, with a very friendly and enthusiastic group of people, on a surprisingly comfortable bus in the capable hands of our knowledgeable friend Jude, and with a tour leader who was so entertaining that even a 2 hour border crossing on the coach was kinda fun! Elise was simply a brilliant tour leader. She ensured we all felt we were in capable hands, and she was always informative and helpful, but more than that, she was just there for us all! It was always going to be an amazing trip. Elise made it twice as fun!Show detailed ratings
- MelWritten on June 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy Eastern Europe trip wouldn't have been nearly as amazing without Elise. I joined the Mega European trip halfway through and Elise made me feel so welcome. She always makes the dreaded long bus days bearable and she was so passionate about every city we visited. With all of the inside jokes and amazing memories, it'll be a trip I'll never forget, Elise is 10/10!Show detailed ratings
- DanWritten on December 17, 20145.0 - ExcellentBarry is an excellent tour guide. He puts 110% into ensuring everyone enjoys themselves, no matter what kind of holiday they're expecting. He goes above and beyond at each stage of the tour and really makes the effort into connecting with his tour group. Everyone left considering him a good friend.Show detailed ratings
- SSamWritten on November 20, 20145.0 - ExcellentBest experience of my life so far, It would have been nothing without Elise she is an amazing person and really made it special for everyone.Show detailed ratings
- GGeorgiaWritten on August 26, 20145.0 - ExcellentMy top deck experience was surreal. I spent 30 days travelling around some of the most beautiful and culturally rich parts of Eastern Europe. Along the way I met over 50 fellow travellers who made my experience all that much better. My top deck crew Monika and Deyan were absolutely incredible and I could not of asked for a better guide or driver.Show detailed ratings
- NnicWritten on July 26, 20144.5 - ExcellentAwesome trip leader, wouldn't have had such a great time with out her.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini to Athens
- Day 8: Athens
- Day 9: Athens to Meteora
- Day 10: Meteora to Tirana, Albania
- Day 11: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 12: Dubrovnik
- Day 13: Dubrovnik
- Day 14: Dubrovnik to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Day 15: Sarajevo to Belgrade, Serbia
- Day 16: Belgrade to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 17: Budapest
- Day 18: Budapest to Vienna, Austria via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 19: Vienna to Krakow, Poland
- Day 20: Krakow
- Day 21: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 26: Copenhagen
- Day 27: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 28: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 29: Amsterdam
- Day 30: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What does the food fund cover?
Food fund for Eastern Adventure covers all included group meals while you are on the trip. This tour includes all breakfasts and some fresh lunches lunches while travelling - which means you can save on expensive lunches from motorway service stations and enjoy higher quality food. Meals at local restaurants are also included giving you the opportunity to try local cuisines. The food fund needs to be paid upfront before the departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayApr 22, 2018from AthensMondayMay 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$431Price$3,519-12%USD $3,08810+ spaces left
- SundayMay 6, 2018from AthensMondayJun 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$431Price$3,519-12%USD $3,08810+ spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from AthensMondayJun 18, 2018in LondonOur saving$431Price$3,519-12%USD $3,08810+ spaces left
- SundayMay 27, 2018from AthensMondayJun 25, 2018in LondonOur saving$431Price$3,519-12%USD $3,0888 spaces left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from AthensMondayJul 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$453Price$3,699-12%USD $3,24610+ spaces left
- SundayJun 10, 2018from AthensMondayJul 9, 2018in LondonOur saving$453Price$3,699-12%USD $3,2469 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from AthensMondayJul 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$453Price$3,699-12%USD $3,2468 spaces left
- SundayJun 24, 2018from AthensMondayJul 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$453Price$3,699-12%USD $3,24610+ spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from AthensMondayJul 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$453Price$3,699-12%USD $3,24610+ spaces left
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from AthensThursdayAug 2, 2018in LondonOur saving$478Price$3,899-12%USD $3,42110+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGreece , Slovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Eastern Adventure.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2017 the full payment of $3,088 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3088 for Eastern Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 272 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 271 km
- Kavala (Greece)
- 199 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 505 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 330 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,088 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 76 travellers have already met
before they left for Eastern Adventure tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Adventure