New Mexico National Parks Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 3,875
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Delve into culture and learn of the Puebloan history.
- Bask in the amazing views from the cliffs at Mesa Verde.
- Gaze into the bright stars of the darkest skies of the USA.
- Enjoy a 4WD tour of Canyon de Chelly with a local.
- Age range
- 12 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Black Sheep Adventur...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 — Durango
- Day 2 — Mesa Verde National Park
- Day 3 — Chaco Culture National Historical Park
- Day 4 — Canyon de Chelly National Monument
- Day 5 — Four-Wheel Drive Excursion in Canyon de Chelly
- Day 6 — Hubbell Trading Post & El Morro National Monument
- Day 7 — Acoma Pueblo & Albuquerque
- Day 8 — Departures Home or Extend Your Stay in Santa Fe, NM
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The group size can vary from 6 to 16 travellers depending on the departure date of the tour.
Are you able to arrange pre and post tour accommodation?
Generally, additional accommodation is unable to be booked with Black Sheep Adventures however if you do require accommodation before or after the tour please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what options are available to you.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price and are unable to be booked with Black Sheep Adventures, however, if you have booked additional accommodation before and after the tour, we recommend checking directly with the hotel you are staying at to see if they have an airport shuttle available.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
New Mexico National Parks Adventure
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Durango8 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Santa Fe10+ seats left$120USD $3,875
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Durango8 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Santa Fe10+ seats left$120USD $3,875
- SundayOct 4, 2020from Durango8 DaysSundayOct 11, 2020to Santa Fe10+ seats left$120USD $3,875
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Durango is the starting point and Santa Fe is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Black Sheep Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Black Sheep Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Black Sheep Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Black Sheep Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Black Sheep Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Durango (USA)
- 52 km
- Mesa Verde National Park (USA)
- 140 km
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park (USA)
- 123 km
- Canyon de Chelly (USA)
- 149 km
- El Morro National Monument (USA)
- 71 km
- Acoma Pueblo (USA)
- 87 km
- Albuquerque (USA)
- 93 km
- Santa Fe (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,999 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New Mexico National Parks Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,629 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours